Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Union Bank of India Clerk Exam Pattern – www.unionbankofindia.co.in: Union Bank of India is going to conduct written exam and interview for the recruitment of clerk. The information regarding Union Bank of India exam pattern gives an idea about union Bank of India clerk exams to the candidates who are in preparation for the post of clerk in Union Bank of India. The details of Union Bank of India clerk exam pattern is given below.
Union Bank of India clerk Exam Pattern details:
Union Bank of India conducts examinations in two ways A) Written test B) Interview
A) Written test: written test has 2 categories
a) Objective test: objective test held on following subjects
1. Test of reasoning ability – 50 questions for 75 marks
2. Test of Numerical ability – 50 questions for 75 marks
3. Test of English language – 50 questions for 50 marks
4. Test of General awareness – 50 questions for 50 marks
b) Computer Knowledge objective test: computer knowledge test held for 50 marks, the candidate has to get 50% of marks (45% for reserved category candidates)
Interview: The merit list will be prepared according to marks of the selected candidates of written test, they will be called for interview.
Frequently asked questions:
1) For how many marks written test will be conducted?
Ans: The exam will be conducted for 250 marks
2) How many marks I have to get in objective test?
Ans: The candidate has to get 40% marks to qualify objective test (35% for reserved category)
3) Is any negative marks in written test?
Ans : yes, 1/4th negative mark given for 1 wrong answer.
4) For how many marks numerical ability test will be conducted?
Ans: It will be conducted for 50 marks.
5) What is the time duration for computer knowledge test?
Ans: 30 minutes duration given to computer knowledge test.
Tags:Union Bank of India Clerical Exam Pattern, Union Bank of India Clerk Exam Pattern, www.unionbankofindia.co.in