Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Union Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 1,636 Vacancies: Union Bank of India, Leading Listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and all India representation invites online applications for the Recruitment of 1,636 Single Window Operator ‘A’/Clerk vacancies. Candidates who have taken IBPS Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 2011-12 and who have a valid IBPS score card are only eligible to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 03-07-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Union Bank of India vacancy Details:
Total no of Posts: 1,636 Posts
Name of the Posts: Single Window Operator ‘A’/Clerk
Age Limit: Candidates age is minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 01/08/2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Applicants must possess a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized reputed University and should have scored minimum cut off marks in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and should be holding a valid score card issued by IBPS.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates are asked to go through the notification for the details of state wise and category wise minimum required IBPS CWE Score available in tabular form in the notification. Unreserved candidates must obtain 24 or above marks in each of the papers and 21 or above would be the minimum CWE score for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EXSM.
Application Fee: For General/OBC candidates Rs-100/- and others Rs-20/- paid in the form of Challan download from the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in and fill the fee payment challan in a clear and eligible handwriting in Block Letters and make payment in any nearest Union Bank of India Branch on or before 03-07-2012.
Selection Process: candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to apply only through online mode from Union Bank of India website on or before 03-07-2012. After submission of application candidates can take a printout of the system generated on-line application form to be submitted at the time of the interview. The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to ‘www.unionbankofindia.co.in’ and select the ‘Careers’ link, access the Recruitment Notification entitled “Union Bank Recruitment Project – 2012-Clerk”.
2. Candidate should have personal email ID which should be valid for the entire duration of this recruitment project.
3. Print the Recruitment Notification and the Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan and make payment in any nearest Union Bank of India.
4. After making Payment of the Application Fees re-visit the Bank’s Website and the Recruitment Notification.
5. Click on Link “On-Line Application for Clerk” to open up the appropriate On-Line Application Form Format.
6. Fill all mandatory details in Application form along with fee payment details and submit the application.
7. Take print of application form, attach photograph and attest signature and retain it to be submitted if selected for interview along with other relevant documents.
Date for making Payment of Application Fee: from 19-06-2012 to 03-07-2012
Starting Date for Online Application: 19-06-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 03-07-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions, payment challan and online application, click on the links given below…
|Union Bank of India Clerk 2012||More information|
|Union Bank of India Clerk Advt||Get Details|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Union Bank of India Clerk Eligibility||Get Details|
|Union Bank of India Clerk Selection Procedure||Get Details|
Tags:Bank jobs, Union Bank of India Jobs