Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Union Bank of India PO Exam Pattern – www.unionbankofindia.co.in: Union Bank of India Conducts examinations for the recruitment of Probationary Officers. The exam pattern of Union Bank of India Probationary Officers details given below.
Union Bank of Indian PO exam pattern:
Union Bank of India exam pattern consists I) written exam II) interview
I) Written Exam: This exam is two types
A) Objective Test: - 200 marks, 225 questions.
1) Test of reasoning – 75 questions for 80 marks
2) Test of quantitative Aptitude – 50 questions for 60 marks
3) Test of General Awareness – 50 questions for 60 marks
4) Test of English Language – 50 questions for 50 marks
B) Objective Test on Computer knowledge – 50 questions for 50 marks
II)Interview: – Depending up on the candidates rank and No. of vacancies the merit list will be prepared; they will be called for interview.
Frequently asked questions:-
1) What is the exam pattern for union bank PO exam?
Ans:- Exam pattern consists two types written test and group discussion and/or interview.
2) How many marks written test contains?
Ans: – The written test will be conducted for 200 marks.
3) What is the time duration for written test?
Ans: – Written exam is for 135 minutes.
4) How many marks we need to get in computer exam?
Ans: – In computer knowledge test the candidate has to get 50% of marks.
5) Is there is any negative marks in this exam
Ans: – In PO exam there is 1/4 the negative mark for every wrong answer.
Tags:Union Bank of india PO Exam Pattern, Union Bank of india Probationary officer Exam Pattern, www.unionbankofindia.co.in