Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 49 Specialist Officer Posts: Union Bank of India has delivered notification for the recruitment of 49 Specialist Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 13-02-2015, 00:00 Hrs to 28-02-2015, 24:00 Hrs. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Union Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 49
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
1. Forex Officer Scale/ Grade: 11 posts
2. Forex Officer Scale/ Grade: 36 posts
3. Economist Scale/ Grade: 02 posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 20 years & maximum age should be 35 years for S.No.1 & 35 years and 20-30 years for S.No.2 post as on 01-02-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India, Post Graduate Diploma in International Banking from a University & Literacy in Computer Operations and word processing/ Computer skills supported by Certificate from a recognized institution for S.No.1 & 2 posts, Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 55% marks and the applicant should have studied Economics as one of the major subjects in graduation from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies for S.No.3 post.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of online Examination and/ or Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.600/- for General & OBC candidates, Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online mode.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in from 13-02-2015, 00:00 Hrs to 28-02-2015, 24:00 Hrs
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
3. Click on the “Careers” —> “Recruitment”.
4. Click on the “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT
2015-16 (Specialist Officer) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION” – Link for Notification & Online Application”.
5. Read the instructions care fully before applying online.
6. Click on the “Click Here To Apply online”.
7. Now fill the details and upload the photograph and signature.
8. Check the details and click on the “Submit” button.
9. Now pay the fee through online by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
10. A Registration Number & Password will be generated.
11. Note down their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
12. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
13. Now take a printout of the e-receipt and the online application form.
Start Date for submitting the Online application and payment of Fee: 13-02-2015, 00:00 Hrs.
Last Date for submitting the Online application and payment of Fee: 28-02-2015, 24:00 Hrs.
Last Date for printing Candidate application: 15-03-2015, 24:00 Hrs.
For more details like pay scale, age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, Union Bank of India Jobs