Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
University of Rajasthan Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 101 Non Teaching Posts: University of Rajasthan, Jaipur has announced notification for the recruitment of 101 Non Teaching Posts. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 06-02-2014. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details are given below…
University of Rajasthan Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 101
Name of the Posts:
1. Manager (Guest House): 01 Post
2. Steno Grade-II: 06 Posts
3. Junior Clerk: 94 Posts
Age limit: Candidates ag should be completed 18 years as on 01-01-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess High School with Diploma in catering or sufficient experience of a reputed hotel in a supervisory capacity for S.No.1 post, Graduate of a recognized university with Typing knowledge of English for S.No.2 post, Senior Secondary from a recognized board or its equivalent exam & “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC for S.No.3 post
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- for Others & Rs.500/- for SC/ ST candidates should be in favour of Registrar, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur payable at Jaipur.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Written Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http:/www.uniraj.ac.in & www.univraj.org on or before 06-02-2014. Take a print out of Online application along with latest photo, attach the Demand Draft and necessary photocopies. The envelope containing the application form with the enclosures should clearly specify the code and the name of the post applied for and sent to Records Branch, Room No. 205, Sardar Patel Bhawan, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur on or before 08-02-2014.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website http:/www.uniraj.ac.in & www.univraj.org
2. Click on “Apply Online”. Select the post you are applying for.
3. Select the post from the drop down window for which you are applying. Press the button”Continue” to go to next page
4. Fill all the details in the application form and and click on “Submit” button.
5. On pressing the button “Submit” your control number and password will be generated. These will be sent to you through SMS and e-mail. These will be required to log-in again.
6. Upload the Photo & Signature in the appropriate places and slick on “submit” button.
7. Take two print outs of the application form. One is for records and other one is to be signed and sent to the above mentioned address.
Last Date for Online Application & Deposition of Application Fee: 06-02-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy: 08-02-2014.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given links…..
Tags:Rajasthan State Govt Jobs, University Jobs