Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Untied Bank of India PO Exam Pattern – Probationary Officer – www.Unitedbankofindia.com: United Bank of India conducts exams and interviews for the recruitment of probationary officers. The details about United Bank of India PO exam are useful to the candidates who applied for united bank of India po exams. The information about united bank of India po exam pattern is given below.
United Bank of India PO Exam Pattern details:
United Bank of India Conducts I) written test and II) interview for the probationary officers recruitment.
I) Written Test: Conducting of objective mode is 2 types for United Bank of India PO exam
A) Objective test: objective test contain 4 papers for 225 marks.
1. Test of reasoning ability – 75 questions for 75 marks
2. Test of English language ability – 50 questions for 50 marks
3. Test of Quantitative aptitude – 50 questions for 50 marks
4. Test of General awareness – 50 questions for 50 marks
There is 1/4th negative mark for every wrong answer.
Descriptive Test: Descriptive test contains 3 questions for 60 marks
II) Interview: The merit listed candidates will be called for interview.
Frequently asked questions:
1. What is the exam pattern for united bank po exams?
Ans: The exam will be conducted in two ways 1) Written test in this there are two types A) objective test B) Descriptive test
2. How many marks descriptive test contains?
Ans: Descriptive test contains 60 marks.
3. For how many questions the reasoning paper will be given?
Ans: There will be 75 questions in reasoning paper.
4. Is there and marks exemption in descriptive test?
Ans: Yes. 5% exemption given for sc/st/pwd candidates. Normal qualifying mark is 50%
5. Can I write united bank po exam in my mother tongue?
Ans: No, the candidates have to write the exam in Hindi (or) English.
6. Is there any negative marks for wrong answers in the exam?
Ans; Yes, there is 1/th negative mark for every wrong answer
Tags:united bank of india Probationary Officer exam pattern, Untied Bank of India PO Exam Pattern, www.unitedbankofindia.com