Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPSC Advt No 1/2013 – Online Apply for Various Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 13 Various Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 31-01-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification and other details of UPSC Advt No.1/2013 are given below….
UPSC Advt No.1/2013 Vacancy Details:
No of Posts: 13 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Economic Officer (Market Intelligence): 01 Post
2. Junior Scientific Officer: 10 Posts
3. Associate Professor: 01 Post
4. Economic Officer in Ministry of Labour and Employment: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 30 years for the posts of Economic Officer & Junior Scientific Officer and 40 years for Associate Professor Post. Age relaxation is applicable for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS candidates provided as per organization norms
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in Economics / Business Economics / Applied Economic / Econometrics for post 1 & 3, M.Sc Degree in Microbiology /Botany/Agriculture for post 2, M.Sc Degree in Psychiatric Nursing for post 3 in relevant field from recognized University.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the Application fee of Rs 25/- for General/OBC candidates through cash in SBI or by using net banking facility of SBI visa/master credit/debit card. Fee is exempted for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of higher educational qualifications, experience & Recruitment Test.
How to apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in website on or before 31-01-2013. After submission of Online Application Candidates should take the print of the application and send it along with all the necessary documents and self-addressed postcard (affixed postage of Rs 6, with Advertisement No. and Vacancy No. of the Posts Applied for on it) to Joint Secretary (Recruitment), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 by post / by hand on or before 14-02- 2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
2. Click on the ‘Online Recruitment Application’ (ORA) for various vacancies.
3. Selection the post to be applied for & Click on the post.
4. Fill all the mandatory details in the online application form.
5. After submission of all the details click on the ‘Submit’ button.
6. After submission of ORA, candidate should take the print out of the system generated application form.
7. Send it along with all relevant documents to the above mentioned address.
Last date for Online Application: 31-01-2013
Last date for Re-print of Online Application: 01-02-2013.
Last date for receipt of applications: 14-02-2013.
For more complete details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale, online apply and other details of UPSC Advt No 1/2012 available at following link….
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, upsc jobs