Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPSC Advt No 23/2016 – Apply Online for 63 Asst Professor, Legislative Counsel & Other Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 63 Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Assistant Legislative Counsel, Assistant Executive Engineer, Junior Ship Surveyor-cum-Assistant Director, Radio Inspector, Professor vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 12-01-2017 by 23:59 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 63
Name of the Post:
1. Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Endocrinology): 13 Posts
2. Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Microbiology): 15 Posts
3. Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Urology): 11 Posts
4. Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases): 01 Post
5. Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Technical: 06 Posts
6. Assistant Legislative Counsel (Grade-IV of Indian Legal Service): 06 Posts
7. Assistant Legislative Counsel (Bengali): 01 Post
8. Assistant Legislative Counsel (Marathi): 01 Post
9. Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
10. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 03 Posts
11. Junior Ship Surveyor-cum-Assistant Director General (Technical): 01 Post
12. Radio Inspector: 01 Post
13. Professor (Technical): 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 40 years for Post No. 01, 02, 03, 06, 07 & 11, 43 years for Post No. 04 & 08, 35 years for Post No 05, 09 & 10 and 50 years for Post No. 12 & 13. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have A recognized MBBS Degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 ( 102 of 1956 for Post No. 01 to 04, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B. E or B. Tech) or B. Sc (Engg) awarded in the fields of Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunications or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Relevant Disciplines or Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) in Electronics and Communications Engineering or Graduate Ship awarded by Associate Membership of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (AMIETE) for Post No. 05, Master’s Degree in Law for Post No. 07 & Other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 25/- by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 12-01-2017 by 23:59 hrs & send hard copy of the online application with self attested copies of educational qualification certificates, date of birth certificates,, provisional certificates, mark sheets, experience certificate on or before 13-01-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on “New Registration”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now upload documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-01-2017 by 23:59 hrs
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application: 13-01-2017.
For more details like pay scale, experience, duration, reservation & other information click on the link given below….
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, upsc jobs