Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPSC Advt No 52/ 2016 – Apply Online for 46 MO, Sr Administrative Officer & Stores Officer Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 46 Medical Officer/ Research Officer (Ayurveda), Senior Administrative Officer, Stores Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 17-03-2016 by 23:59 Hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 46
Name of the Posts:
1. Medical Officer/ Research Officer (Ayurveda): 15 Posts
2. Senior Administrative Officer Grade-I: 05 Posts
3. Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II: 14 Posts
4. Stores Officer: 12 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 35 years for post 1, 3, 40 years for post 2, 30 years for post 4 as on last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST/ Employees of Provident Fund Organization, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH candidates & for Ex-Servicemen & others as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Ayurveda of a recognized University for post 1, Degree of a recognized university for post 2, 3, 4 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 17-03-2016 by 23:59 Hrs and take the printout of online application on or before 18-03-2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on “New Registration”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now upload documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 17-03-2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date to take Printout of Application: 18-03-2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
For more details like duties, pay scale and other information click on the link given below…
|UPSC Advt No 52/ 2016||More Information|
|Online Application||Apply Now|
|Prescribed Performae for Documents/ Certificates||Click here|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, upsc jobs