Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPTET 2013 – Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has issued notification for conducting the Teacher Eligibility Test. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 13-05-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
Uttar Pradesh TET Details:
Name of the Examination: Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test
1. UP-TET I: Teachers for Primary Level (Class I-V)
2. Language Teacher Eligibility for Primary Level (Class I-V)
3. UP-TET II: Teachers for High School Level (Class VI-VIII)
4. Language Teacher Eligibility for High School Level (Class VI-VIII)
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree along with D.Ed for UPTET Primary level class I- V, Degree along with (B.El.Ed) for UP-TET High School level class VI- VIII, Degree along with MA in relevant subject for Language Teacher Eligibility for Pre Primary (Class I-V) & Degree along with MA in relevant subject along with B.Ed for Language Teacher Eligibility for High School level (Class VI-VIII).
Examination Fee: General Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- and SC/ST Candidates have to pay Rs.150/- as examination fee in the shape of E-Challan. No fee for PWD Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to apply online on or before 13-05-2013 from the website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the website http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in on or before 13-05-2013.
3. Register the name according to the records.
4. Take Print of Challan and make payment in SBI. After 2 working days candidates have to revisit the website and submit the details.
5. Upload the Photo and Signature.
6. Take print out of the submitted application.
Last Date for Online Registration & Printing of E-Challan: 13-05-2013.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through E-Challan: 15-05-2013.
Last Date for Uploading the Photo & Remaining Form Filling: 18-05-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given link…
Tags:UP state govt jobs, UPTET