Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPTET 2014 – Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has announced notification for conducting the Teacher Eligibility Test. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 21-01-2014. For more details regarding educational qualifications, exam fee and how to apply are mentioned below….
Uttar Pradesh TET Details:
Name of the Examination: Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test
1. UP-TET I: Teachers for Primary Level (Class I-V)
2. Language Teacher Eligibility for Primary Level (Class I-V)
3. UP-TET II: Teachers for High School Level (Class VI-VIII)
4. Language Teacher Eligibility for High School Level (Class VI-VIII)
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree along with D.Ed for UPTET Primary level class I- V, Degree along with (B.Ed/ BTC) for UP-TET High School level class VI- VIII, Degree along with Degree in relevant subject for Language Teacher Eligibility with D.Ed/ NTT for Pre Primary (Class I-V) & Degree, PG in relevant subject along with B.Ed/ BTC/ Diploma in Teaching for Language Teacher Eligibility for High School level (Class VI-VIII).
Examination Fee: General Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- and SC/ST Candidates have to pay Rs.150/- as examination fee in the shape of E-Challan/ State Bank of India. No fee for PWD Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to apply online on or before 21-01-2014 from the website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the website http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in on or before 21-01-2014 .
3. Register the name according to the records.
4. Take Print of Challan and make payment in SBI. After 2 working days candidates have to revisit the website and submit the details.
5. Upload the Photo and Signature.
6. Take print out of the submitted application.
Last Date for Online Registration & Printing of E-Challan: 21-01-2014.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through E-Challan: 25-01-2014.
Last Date for Uploading the Photo & Remaining Form Filling: 28-01-2014.
For more details regarding qualifications, exam fee, how to apply and other information click on the below given link…
Tags:UP state govt jobs, UPTET