Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
VSSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for JRF Posts: Department of Space, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Thiruvananthapuram has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow vacancies under the Indian Space Research Organisation. Eligible candidates may apply online from 04-06-2014 at 10:00 Hrs to 18-06-2014 by 17:00 Hrs & candidates may send their printout copies of applications on or before 25-06-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
VSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 08
Name of the Posts: Junior Research Fellow
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 28 years as on 18-06-2014. Age relaxation for PWD candidates will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First Class M.Sc Degree in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Atmospheric Science/ Meteorology/ Space Science/ Space Physics/ Planetary Sciences/ Astronomy & Astrophysics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA/CPI grading on a 10 point scale.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test, interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website http://www.vssc.gov.in/ from 04-06-2014 at 10:00 Hrs to 18-06-2014 by 17:00 Hrs & candidates may send their printout copies of applications along with attested copies of all relevant documents, No Objection Certificate from the employer, if applicable, duly affixing a recent passport size photograph to Senior Administrative Officer, Recruitment & Review Section, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Thiruvananthapuram-695022 on or before 25-06-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website http://www.vssc.gov.in/.
2. Click on the Recruitment —> Select the appropriate position.
3. Click on the “Apply” Link.
4. Candidates should register yourself by providing email ID.
5. Click on the “Apply Now” Link.
6. Fill all the details & submit the application.
7. On successful registration, you will receive an email (email is sent in Bulk/ Spam Folder)
8. Click on the link given in the email to open the online application form.
9. Fill in all the information correctly and submit the application form.
10. On Submission of application the page will be previewed and you can confirm if the information is correct.
11. Submit the application form, a registration number will be displayed on the screen and a email will be sent to the candidate.
12. Download the application form & take the 2 printout copy of applications, keep the one for future use.
13. Take the copy of application attach all the relevant documents & send it to the concerned address.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-06-2014 at 10:00 Hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-06-2014 by 17:00 Hrs
Last date of Receipt of Applications: 25-06-2014
Downloading of Hall Tickets for Written test on or After: 04-07-2014
Downloading of call letters for Interview On or After: 12-07-2014
(for UGC-NET/CSIR holders(research fellowship and not lectureship) or valid GATE score holders only)
Date of Written test: 12-07-2014
Date of Interview: 13-07-2014 & 14-07-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, vssc jobs