Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
WBCSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Asst Professor & Librarian Posts: West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor & Librarian Vacancies in various Subjects by conducting 19th State Eligibility Test (SET). Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-09-2015 at 12:00 Noon to 30-09-2015 till 12:00 Midnight. Other details like qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below…
WBCSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Professor
Name of the Subject:
10. Political Science
12. Chemical Sciences
14. Life Sciences
15. Mathematical Sciences
16. Physical Sciences
19. Library & Information Science
20. Physical Education
21. Electronic Science
22. Computer Science and Applications
23. Home Science
Age limit: There is no upper age limit for appearing at the SET. However, for the purpose of recruitment, the relevant Government Order will be applicable.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with at least 55% Marks (50% Marks in respect of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates) or an equivalent grade preceded by at least a Second Class 3-year Bachelor’s degree from an Indian University/ institution recognized by UGC.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Exam.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.800/- (plus Transaction/ Bank Charges) for General candidates, Rs. 400/- (plus Transaction/ Bank Charges) for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates, Fee can be deposited either by Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking or through e-challan.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.examinationonline.in/wbcscportal from 01-09-2015 at 12:00 Noon to 30-09-2015 till 12:00 Midnight.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have scanned images of your photograph and signature.
2. Candidates should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
3. Log on to the website www.examinationonline.in/wbcscportal
4. Click on “Apply Online for SET Online”.
5. Enter all the details like age, name, etc.
6. After filling the application, check your details by clicking “Preview”.
7. After seeing Preview, click on Close and can modify your details if necessary.
8. After modifying click on “Submit”.
9. Else click on Submit button.
10. Candidate will get a Registration No and Password, retain it for future reference.
11. Log in and uploading your photograph and signature.
12. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and update payment status.
13. Take printout of finally submitted online application and retain it for future use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 01-09-2015 at 12:00 Noon onwards.
Last Date for Online Application: 30-09-2015 till 12:00 Midnight.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 05-10-2015.
Date of Examination: 06-10-2015.
First Session (Paper I): 09:30 AM to 10:45 AM.
Second Session (Paper II): 11:15 to 12:30 PM.
Third Session (Paper III): 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM.
For more details education qualification, selection, application fee, how to apply, etc and other information is provided in the bellow link…
Tags:WBCSC Jobs, West Bengal State Govt Jobs