Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
WBCSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Asst Professor & Librarian Posts:West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) invited applications from eligible Candidates for 18th State Eligibility Test (SET) for the recruitment of Assistant Professor & Librarian Vacancies in various Subjects. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18-09-2014, 12:00 Noon to 11-10-2014 by 6:00 PM. Other details like qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below…
WBCSC Vacancy Details:
Names of the Posts:
1. Assistant Professor
Name of the Subject:
10. Political Science
12. Chemical Sciences
14. Life Sciences
15. Mathematical Sciences
16. Physical Sciences
19. Library & Information Science
20. Physical Education
21. Electronic Science
22. Computer Science and Applications
23. Home Science
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with at least 55% Marks or an equivalent grade preceded by at least a Second Class 3 year Bachelor’s degree.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on exam.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.700/- (plus Rs. 40/- as Bank Charge) for General, Rs. 350/- (plus Rs. 40/- as Bank Charge) for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ VH Candidates deposited at any Branch of the United Bank of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the web site www.examinationonline.in/wbcscportal 18-09-2014,12:00 Noon to 11-10-2014 by 6:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have scanned images of your photograph and signature.
2. Candidates should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
3. Log on to the website www.examinationonline.in/wbcscportal
4. Click on “Apply Online for SET Online”.
5. Enter all the details like age, name, etc.
6. After filling the application, check your details by clicking “Preview”.
7. After seeing Preview, click on Close and can modify your details if necessary.
8. After modifying click on “Submit”.
9. Else click on Submit button.
10. Candidate will get a Registration No and Password, retain it for future reference.
11. Login and uploading your photograph and signature.
12. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and update payment status.
13. Take prit out of finally submitted online application and retain it for future use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 18-09-2014,12:00 Noon
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11-10-2014 by 6:00 PM.
Last Date for Fee Payment: 17-10-2014.
For more details age limit, education qualification, selection, application fee, how to apply, etc and other information is provided in the bellow link…
Tags:WBCSC Jobs, West Bengal State Govt Jobs