Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
WBCSC Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Asst Professor & Librarian Posts:West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) has posted employment notification for seventeenth State Eligibility Test (SET) for the posts of Assistant Professors and Librarians in Universities and Colleges of West Bengal in Various Subjects. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 12-09-2013 from 12:00 Noon to 26-09-2013 to 12:00 Mid Night. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
WBCSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies:
Names of the Posts: Assistant Professor & Librarian
Name of the Subjects:
10. Political Science
12. Chemical Sciences
15. Life Sciences
16. Mathematical Sciences
17. Physical Sciences
19. Library & Information Science
20. Physical Education
21. Electronic Science
22. Computer Science and Applications
23. Home Science
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with at least 55% Marks.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 700/-(including Rs. 40/- as Bank Charge) for General and Rs. 350/- (including Rs. 40/- as Bank Charge) for SC/ST/OBC/PH/VH) is to be deposited in the form of Challan at any Branch of the United Bank ofIndia.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply through online from the web site http://www.examinationonline.in/wbcscportal/SETOnline/SETNotice.aspx from 12-09-2013 to 26-09-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Logon the web site http://www.examinationonline.in/wbcscportal/
2. Click on the Apply Online for SET.
3. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number
4. Before enter your details read the given instructions carefully and click on the Apply Online
5. Please enter all the details in the application form.
6. Upload your Signature and photograph
7. Once the form is filled up, please save your details by clicking “Save Data” and have a look at the ‘Preview’. If the details entered by you are correct,click on “Submit”.
8. Click on “Submit” the system will save the data and register you.
9. Candidates will get a Registration No and a Password for you. Please note it for future reference.
10. Now revisit the website and login with your registration number and password to upload your photograph and signature.
11. Now take the print out of the application form and pay the fee as mentioned above.
12. Collect the candidate’s copy of the fee payment Challan from the Branch.
13. The payment status of a candidate will be updated within three working days of making the payment.
14. After completing the online application, candidates should take a print out of the application form.
Date of Online Registration Commencement: 12-09-2013 at 12:00 Noon
Payment collected by all branches of United Bank of India on (and from): 16-09-2013.
Online Registration Closed Date: 26-09-2013 at 12:00 Mid Night.
Last date of submission of fees at UBI: 30-09-2013.
Date of Written Test: 15-12-2013 (Sunday)
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and venues for interview, click on the link given below…
Tags:WBCSC Jobs, West Bengal State Govt Jobs