Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
www.tnpsc.gov.in – Apply Online for 127 Asst Medical Officer Posts 2012: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued notification for direct recruitment of 127 Assistant Medical Officer Vacancies in the Department of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy included in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 11-12-2012. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details are given below…
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 127
Names of Posts:
1. Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha): 83 posts
2. Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda): 06 posts
3. Assistant Medical Officer (Unani): 24 posts
4. Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy): 14 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 18 to 35 years as on 01-07-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess HPIM or GCIM or L.I.M or B.I.M or M.D in a relevant field or a degree in B.S.M.S/ B.A.M.S/ B.U.M.S awarded by any one of the recognized Universities including Dr. M.G.R Medical University of Tamil Nadu or any other recognized degree or Diploma in Unani/ Ayurveda/ Siddha , the holders of which are eligible for registration under “A” class or “A” special class with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai and must have registered his/her name with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai for Sr. No. 1 to 3 posts and Post Graduate Diploma of the Faculty of Homoeopathy (London) or any Diploma/ Degree in relevant field for Asst Medical Officer (Homoeopathy). For more details candidate should refer to the notification.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay examination fee of Rs. 175/- (Examination Fee Rs. 125/- + Cost of Application Rs. 50/-) through Online or Offline mode. (SC/ST/MSC/DC/BC/BCM/Destitute Widows/EXSM/Differently Abled persons exempted from Examination Fee but they have to pay Rs. 50/- towards cost of application).
i) Through Online payment fee must be paid through Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit card.
ii) Through Offline payment fee paid through Challan (generated from bank website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format and Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net on or before 11-12-2012. After submission of online application candidate need to take print out of online application and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature.
2. Log on to www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
3. Select the ‘Notification’ link followed by “Apply Online” link besides the post or service for which they wish to apply.
4. Candidates should fill all mandatory columns, upload photograph and signature at places provided and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. After submitting Application, application number and password will be generated.
6. Take note and also take print of application and retain it for further use.
Date of Notification: 16-11–2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: 11-12-2012
Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank or Post Offline: 13-12-2012
Date and Time of Main Examination: 06-01-2013 from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
For more details like pay scale, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, online application process and other details of TNPSC Recruitment click on the link given below……
Tags:Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs, Tnpsc jobs