Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Zilla Parishad Jalgaon Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Anganwadi Worker Posts: Zilla Parishad Jalgaon has delivered notification for filling up of 16 Anganwadi Worker Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14-11-2013 to 27-11-2013 up to 12:00 PM. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
Zilla Parishad Jalgaon Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 16
Name of the Post: Anganwadi Worker
Age Limit: Candidates age shouldn’t exceed 55 years as on 14-12-2013.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass SSC.
Application Fee: Unreserved Candidates have to pay Rs.290/- as Application Fee + Rs.50 as Bank Charges and Reserved Candidates must pay Rs.190/- + Rs.50/- as Bank Charges in the form of Computer generated Challan in State Bank of India.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the website www.zpjalgaon.gov.in or www.zpjalgaonpariksha.com from 14-11-2013 to 27-11-2013 up to 12:00 PM.
Important Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Visit the website www.zpjalgaon.gov.in or www.zpjalgaonpariksha.com select the post you want to apply Complete the application form.
3. Download the Challan and make payment in SBI.
4. Visit again the website next day and fill the details of challan.
5. Submit the application after rechecking once again. The ID reproduced must be kept safe.
Starting Date for Online Applications: 14-11-2013.
Closing Date for Online Applications: 27-11-2013 up to 12:00 PM.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below link…
Tags:Maharashtra State Govt Jobs, Zilla Parishad Jalgaon Jobs