RRC Jaipur Group D Posts Selection Process: Railway Recruitment Cell, Jaipur hires personnel in various Group D vacancies in specified categories of North Western Railway under various divisions. The Selection Procedure followed by RRC for hiring personnel has been detailed below…
Selection Procedure: Selection Procedure followed by RRC is explained below in form of various stages of Recruitment Procedure…
1. Written Examination
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Examination
1. Written Exam will be of Objective Type with multiple choices of Questions and the syllabus for the written exam will be generally in conformity with the educational standard of 10th class.
2. Questions would be on General Knowledge/Awareness/Mathematics/Reasoning etc (of 10th class standard).
3. Question Papers will be in English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati and Urdu Language.
Physical Efficiency Test:
1. Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance.
2. Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.
Medical Examination and Document Verification: The candidates will be called for Medical Exam and the verification of the original certificates based on the merit of the written examination.