RRC Kolkata Group D Posts Selection Procedure: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Kolkata recruits personnel in various Group D posts in specified categories of Eastern Railway. The Selection Procedure followed by RRC for hiring personnel has been detailed below…
Selection Procedure: Selection Procedure followed by RRC is explained below in form of various stages of Recruitment Procedure…
1. Written Examination
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Examination
1. Questions would be Objective Type
2. Questions would be on General Knowledge/Awareness/Mathematics/Reasoning etc (of 10th class standard).
3. Questions will be in Hindi, English, Urdu and Bengali.
Physical Efficiency Test:
1. Candidates who have qualified in Written Examination will be called for PET.
2, Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance.
3. Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.
Medical Examination and Document Verification:
1. Candidates who qualify also in PET and who are medically fit would be called for Verification of Original Certificates.
2. Final recruitment panel will be strictly based on merit position obtained in written examination.