TNPSC Group 2 Selection Procedure Details: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – TNPSC conducts Group 2 (Combined Subordinate Service Examination-II) Examination for the recruitment of various vacancies in Tamil Nadu State Government Departments. Selection process details are given below…
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates for appointment to non interview posts included in the Group 2 (CSSE-II) Examination will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination following the rule of reservation of appointments separately for each category of post.
1. The written examination is of Objective Type, which consists General Studies, Aptitude and Mental Ability Test, General Tamil/ General English.
2. Two types of question papers will be set. One type of question paper will contain questions on General Studies (75 items), Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (25 items) and General English (100 items). The other will contain questions on General Studies (75 items), Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (25 items) and General Tamil (100 items). Candidates have the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the second 100 items apart from answering the first (75+25)100 items on General Studies.
3. The questions on General Studies will be set both in English and Tamil and the questions on General Tamil/ General English will be set in the respective languages.
4. Answer sheet answered in a subject other than the subject opted by the candidates in his application/ specified in the Hall Ticket will be invalidated.
5. Each one mark will be deducted for incorrect or absence of shading Register Number.