TSPSC Group 2 Eligibility Details: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Goup-II Services eligibility details for the following posts are given below…
1. Municipal Commissioner Gr-III (Municipal Administration Sub Service)
2. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service)
3. Sub-Registrar Gr-II (Registration Sub-Service)
4. Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service)
5. Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service)
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 18-44 years for Municipal Commissioner, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Extension Officer, 20-44 years for post Sub-Registrar, 18-28 years for Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
|S.No||Category of candidates||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
|1.||Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 years|
|2.||Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc., are not eligible).||5 years based on the length of regular service|
|3.||Ex-Servicemen||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|4.||N.C.C (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C)||3 years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C|
|5.||SC/ ST and BC||5 years|
|6.||Physically Handicapped persons||10 years|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
For Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector: Physical Measurements are also required as indicated below.
1. Must not be less than 165 Cms. in height.
2. Must not be less than 81 Cms. round the Chest on full expiration with a minimum
expansion of 5 Cms.
1. Must not be less than 152.5 Cms. in height.
2. Must not weigh less than 45.5 Kgs.
Visual Standards for Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector:
1 Right Eye Near Vision 0.5 (Snellen), Distant 6/6.
2. Left Eye Near Vision 0.5 (Snellen), Distant 6/6.
3 Each eye must have a full field of vision.
4. Colour blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eyes or lids of either eye, knock knees, pigeon chest, flat foot, varicose veins, hammer-toes, fractured limbs or decayed teeth shall be deemed to be disqualification.