Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Ammunition Factory Khadki Recruitment 2013 – Apply online for 369 Group C Posts: Ammunition Factory Khadki has issued notification for the recruitment of 369 Group C vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 12-04-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…
AF Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 369
Name of the Post:
1. DBW: 94 posts
2. Machinist: 166 posts
3. Fitter: 59 posts
4. Turner: 30 posts
5. Boiler Attendant: 10 posts
6. Welder: 04 posts
7. Electrician: 06 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 32 Years for General candidates, as on last date of filling of online application. Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess 10th pass or ITI equivalent, The National Apprentices Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Trades for Vocational Training (NCTVT) in the relevant trade failing which by ITI or Equivalent Diploma/Certificate holders.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/– through crossed Indian postal order or crossed Bank Draft issued by Scheduled Commercial Bank drawn in favour of General Manager, Ammunition Factory Khadki, Pune 411003 (Maharashtra) payable at Pune. No fee will be charged from SC/ST/Ex–Serviceman and Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/Trade Test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through website http://afk.gov.in. on or before 12-04-2013. After taking the printout of the form containing Registration Number and duly pasted oneself attested passport size color photo, thumb impression on form, along with IPO/DD, super scribing their on “Application For The Post of —– Trade“, must be sent to the General Manager Ammunition Factory, Khadki Pune 411003 within 08 days from the closing date of online application and 16 days for candidates from special areas.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. First Candidates have to log on to the website http://afk.gov.in.
2. Click on Tab “Recruitment”.
3. Click on “List of Advertisements”.
4. Read the Instructions carefully, click on Tab “Apply”.
5. Now fill up personal details like name, category, date of birth, address, qualification, experience etc. and then click on submit button.
6. General/OBC candidates, after entering fee details will get Receipt of Registration Form containing Registration Number. Whereas SC/ST/PH/Ex–Serviceman candidates will get directly Receipt of Registration Form containing Registration Number.
7. Send the Print copy along with relevant documents to the above said address within stipulated period.
Date of Issue: 23-03-2013 to 29-03-2013
Last Date for Online Applications: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News (i.e. 12-04-2013).
Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Applications: Within 08 days from the closing date of online application.
Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Applications for far Flung Areas: Within 16 days from the closing date of online application.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given link….
Tags:Ammunition Factory Khadki Jobs, Central Govt. Jobs