Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 112 MTS Posts: Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, A.P Circle, Hyderabad has given a notification for the recruitment of 112 Multi Tasking Staff vacancies in various Postal/ RMS Divisions and Administrative offices in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 21-03-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee, how to apply are given below…
AP Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 112
Name of the Posts: Multi Tasking Staff
A. Name of the Administrative Office: 12 Posts
1. Circle Office: 05 Posts
2. DA (P), Hyderabad: 02 Posts
3. PSD, Vijayawada: 02 Posts
4. PSD Rajahmundry: 03 Posts
B. Name of the Region: 46 Posts
5. Hyderabad City Region: 12 Posts
6. Hyderabad Region: 09 Posts
7. Kurnool Region: 02 Posts
8. Vijayawada Region: 11 Posts
9. Visakhapatnam Region: 12 Posts
C. Name of the RMS Division: 54 Posts
10. Hyderabad Stg Dn,Hyderabad: 11 Posts
11. RMS Z Dn, Hyderabad: 12 Posts
12. RMS TP Dn Tirupathi: 04 Posts
13. RMS AG Dn Guntakal: 02 Posts
14. RMS ‘Y’ Dn, Vijayawada: 14 Posts
15. RMS’ V’ Dn,Visakhapatnam: 11 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years as on 21-03-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation/ SSC or ITI from recognized Board.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Aptitude Test/ Exam.
Application & Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay an application fee of Rs 100/- (Cost of Application form Registration) & examination fee of Rs. 400/- (for OC/ OBC candidates) through “SUNAYASAM” in any Head Post office in Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana States listed in the Annexure. No examination fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates. The Fee is to be credited under Sunayasam Head: Postman Recruitment 2015 at the Head Post office.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.appost.in on or before 21-03-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates need to scan their photo & signature (.jpg format).
2. Candidates can apply online only after 24-48 hours of crediting amount in Post Offices.
3. Log on to the website “www.appost.in”.
4. Select the desired post & Click on the link “Click here to apply online to MTS Recruitment 2015″.
5. Read the instructions carefully & Check for vacancies available in each division and Enter the given Capture & Click on “Submit” button.
6. Based on the category being applied, pay amount in any Head Post Office in AP and Telangana.
7. A unique number will be communicated to your mobile number (unique number is also available in your receipt).
8. After receipt of unique number to your mobile number you can apply online & minimum of three hours is needed to apply online after paying eligible amount in post office.
9. Enter a Unique number & Click “Submit” button.
10. Fill all the details of online application and upload photo & signature and Submit the Form.
11. After Submission, take a print out copy of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 21-03-2015.
Last Date for Payment of Application/ Examination Fee: 21-03-2015.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Indian Postal Department Jobs