Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 121 Postman & Mail Guard Posts: Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, A.P Circle, Hyderabad has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 121 Postman & Mail Guard vacancies in Postal Divisions/ Units in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 04-09-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
AP Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 121
Name of the Posts:
A. Postman: 118 Posts
Kurnool Region: 30 Posts
1. Anantapur Division: 01 Post
2. Chittoor Division: 04 Posts
3. Cuddapah Division: 04 Posts
4. Hindupur Division: 02 Posts
5. Kurnool Division: 06 Posts
6. Nandyal Division: 05 Posts
7. Proddatur Division: 02 Posts
8. Tirupathi Division: 06 Posts
Vijayawada Region: 55 Posts
1. Bhimavaram Division: 08 Posts
2. Eluru Division: 04 Posts
3. Gudivada Division: 02 Posts
4. Gudur Division: 01 Post
5. Guntur Division: 07 Posts
7. Machilipatnam Division: 03 Posts
8. Narasaraopet Division: 03 Posts
9. Nellore Division: 05 Posts
10. Ongole Division: 05 Posts
11. T.P Gudem Division: 01Post
12. Tenali Division: 04 Posts
13. Vijayawada Division: 12 Posts
Visakhapatnam Region: 33 Posts
1. Amalapuram Division: 03 Posts
2. Anakapalle Division: 05 Posts
3. Kakinada Division: 04 Posts
4. Parvathipurm Division: 01 Posts
5. Rajahmundry Division: 05 Posts
6. Srikakulam Division: 02 Posts
7. Visakhapatnam Division: 11 Posts
8. Vizianagaram Division: 02 Posts
B. Mail Guard: 03 Posts
1. RMS AG Dn, Guntakal: 01 Posts
2. RMS Y Dn Vijayawada: 01 Posts
3. RMS V Dn,Visakhapatnam: 01 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 18-27 years as on 04-09-2016. Upper age relaxation up to 05 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes & 03 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes & others is applicable in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation/ SSC from a recognized Board or University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on aptitude test.
Application Fee: Candidates has pay Rs. 400 /- as examination fee for male candidate & Ex service men (OC/ OBC) & Rs. 100/- as application fee for all candidates by Sunayasam in any Head Post office and selected Sub Post offices in Andhra Pradesh States & Telangana states.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates after receiving Unique ID as SMS to Mobile Number by confirming the payment details can apply online through website www.appost.in on or before 04-09-2016.
Instructions to Apply online:
1. Before applying online candidate should have valid mobile no & scanned copies of passport size photograph & signature
2. Log on to website www.apeda.gov.in
3. Click on Job Opportunities—> “Recruitment”
4. After obtaining Unique ID clik on online link
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the Form
6. Take Print out of online application form for Future use.
Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee & Apply Online: 04-09-2016.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below….
|AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016||More Information|
|Recruitment Advt||Click here
|Sunayasam Centers||Click here
|Apply Online||Click here|
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Indian Postal Department Jobs