Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 300 Probationary Officer Posts: Bank of Baroda invites applications from the eligible candidates to apply for admissions to the 1 year full-time Post Graduate Diploma course in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking, for the recruitment of 300 Probationary Officer Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30-06-2014 to 16-07-2014. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other information is mentioned below…
Bank of Baroda Vacancy details:
Total No of Posts: 300
Name of the Post: Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I.
1. Unreserved: 151 Posts
2. OBC: 81 Posts
3. SC: 45 Posts
4. ST: 23 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 16-07-2014 i.e candidate must have been born not earlier than 17-07-1986 and not later than 16-07-1994. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EXS/ PWD candidates as per the Government Guidelines.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Application fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs.550/- for all others from 30-06-2014 to 16-07-2014.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay the fee through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Card by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt will be generated.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay the fee through system generated fee payment challan.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Online Exam, Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online from the website www.bankofbaroda.com website from 30-06-2014 to 16-07-2014.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should have a valid personal email ID, contact No.
2. Before applying candidates have to scan photo (200 x 230 pixels between 20kb to 50 kb) and signature (140 x 60 pixels between 10kb to 20kb).
3. Log on to the website www.bankofbaroda.com.
4. Click on “Baroda Manipal School of Banking Selection Exercise 2014-15″.
5. Click here to Apply Online —> APPLY ONLINE.
6. Enter their basic details, Personal Details, contact details, Qualification and upload photo and signature.
7. After filling all the details click on Submit button.
8. Make payment as through credit/ debit card and click oin Submit button.
9. After successfully completion a Registration Number and Password will be generated, retain for future reference.
10. An E-Mail & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent.
11. If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then “Your online transaction was unsuccessful, Please register again” message will be displayed.
12. Revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
13. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated, take a print of the e-receipt and retain it for future use.
14. Finally take print out of the filled application and retain it for future use.
Start Date of Online Application: 30-06-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16-07-2014.
Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 30-06-2014.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 16-07-2014.
Last Date for printing your Application: 02-08-2014.
Last Date for Editing your Application: 16-07-2014.
Date of Download of Call letter for Examination: From 04-08-2014.
Date of Examination (Tentative): 14-08-2014.
For more information regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, how to apply, selection procedure and other information are available at below given link…
Tags:Bank jobs, bank of baroda jobs