Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 300 Probationary Officer Posts: Bank of Baroda – BOB, invites applications from the eligible candidates to apply for admissions to the 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University to be conducted at the Baroda Manipal school of Banking, for the recruitment of 300 Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I . Eligible candidates may apply through online from 04-05-2013 to 18-05-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other information is mentioned below…
Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 300
Name of the posts: Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
Age Limit: Candidates should have minimum 21 years and maximum 26 years as on 01-09-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree with 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government. Students appearing in final year degree exams can also apply subject to their submitting their Final Degree Mark sheet & Provisional Certificate on or before 01-09-2013 and securing minimum percentage as stated above.
Application fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.550/- for all others and Rs 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Candidates can pay the fee in Offline or online mode. For online mode the payment can be made using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Card by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. For offline mode candidates can download the fee payment Challan from the website and pay the fee through CBS branches of any one of the Bank of Baroda branches.
Selection Process: Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam and offline descriptive test of English Language followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
How to apply: Candidates can apply online through the website www.bankofbaroda.com website from 04-05-2013 to 18-05-2013 Candidates should read all the user guideline and instructions before applying for online.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates have to log on to the website www.bankofbaroda.com from 04-05-2013 to 18-05-2013.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No.
3. Click on the link ‘“Click Here To Apply Online For Selection For Admission To Baroda Manipal School Of Banking” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
4. Fill all the details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form.
5. Candidates should download the fee payment Challan from the banks website and pay the fee through offline mode or the payment can be made using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Card through online mode as mentioned above.
6. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt.
7. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
8. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Registration Number and Password.
9. There is also a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details, three days after fee payment.
10. After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form three days after fee payment, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference
Start date for Online Registration: 04-05-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 18-05-2013
Online Payment of Application Fees: 04-05-2013 to 18-05-2013
Offline Payment of Application Fees: 07-05-2013 to 22-05-2013
Download of Call letter for Examination: After 25-06-2013
Date of Examination (Tentative): 07-07-2013
Last Date for Edit: 18-05-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 07-06-2013
For more information regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, how to apply, selection procedure and other information are available at below given link…
Tags:Bank jobs, bank of baroda jobs