Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 203 Various Vacancies: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has issued notification against recruitment of 203 various vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 17-04-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
BHEL Bangalore Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 203
Names of Posts:
1. HRM E3/E4 – 20 vacancies
2. HRD E4 – 12 vacancies
3. Law E1 – 08 vacancies
4. Law E2 – 01 vacancy
5. Law E3 – 09 vacancies
6. Law E4 – 01 vacancy
7. Law E5 – 01 vacancy
8. Company Secretariat E3 – 01 vacancy
9. Supervisor Trainee (HR) S0 – 150 vacancies
Age Limit and Educational Qualification: Candidates are asked to go through the notification for the details of age limit and required educational qualification.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 250- (for experienced Executive positions) and Rs. 300/- (for ST HR positions). Fee must be paid at any branch of SBI to Power Jyoti account number 30858786786 (IFSC code SBIN0001363) by downloading challan available on the website.
Selection Process: Selection of eligible candidates will be made only on the basis of performance in Personal Interview for experienced executive positions and Written Test and Interview, for ST HR positions.
How to Apply: Candidates are asked to apply online for the desired post on or before 17-04-2012 and after application send the print out along with copies of all relevant certificates by post on or before 01-05-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.careers.bhel.in and select the HRM/HRD/Law/CS Professionals Recruitment link.
2. Select the link for downloading the Bank Challan.
3. Take print of Bank Challan of the desired post to be applied for.
4. Make payment and revisit the website and this time select the Apply Online link for the desired post.
5. Read the terms and conditions and click on I Accept button.
6. Fill all marked details carefully and click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. Take print of Application Form, super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope and send it along with Acknowledgment slip and copies of relevant certificates to AGM (HR), BHEL- EPD, Prof C N R Rao Circle, Opposite IISc, Malleshwaram, Bangalore- 560 012.
Commencement of on-line submission of applications: 27-03-2012
Closing of on-line submission of Applications: 17-04-2012
Last date of receipt of Ack. Slips at BHEL: 01-05-2012
Last date of receipt of Ack. Slips from far flung area/North East: 08-05-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, scheme of examination, exam centre details, interview details and other instructions, click on the link given below…
Tags:BHEL Bangalore Jobs, Central Govt. Jobs