Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd – Apply Online for 111 Apprentice Vacancies 2012: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has issued notification against recruitment of 111 Trade and Technical Apprentice Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through Online mode on or before 18-07-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
CPCL Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 111
Names of Posts:
1. Fitter – 08 vacancies
2. Electrician – 08 vacancies
3. Welder – 08 vacancies
4. MMTM – 06 vacancies
5. MMV – 06 vacancies
6. Mechanical Engg – 20 vacancies
7. Electrical & Electronics Engg – 10 vacancies
8. Electronics & Communication Engg – 05 vacancies
9. Chemical Engg/Petro-chemical Engg/Chemical Technology – 20 vacancies
10. Civil Engg – 05 vacancies
Technician (Vocational) Apprentice:
11. Office Management/Secretaryship – 15 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 23 years for Trade and Technician Vocational Apprentice posts. Age must be below 25 years for Technician Apprentice post. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 30-06-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess SSLC with ITI certificate, Diploma in Engineering and HSC for the above given posts respectively, in relevant discipline.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by them in the concerned educational qualification.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply only through Online mode on or before 18-07-2012. After submission of Online Application, candidates must take the print out of Registration Fee for their record.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.cpcl.co.in to start the online application process.
2. Select the ‘People & Careers’ tab followed by ‘Engagement of Apprentices – 2012 – 13′ link.
3. Select the Click for Online Submission link of the desired post to be applied for.
4. Fill all marked details carefully, check once for errors and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. Take print out of Registration Slip and retain it for further reference.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 09-07-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 18-07-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd Jobs, Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs