Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
DMRC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 1194 SC, CRA, Jr Engineer & Other Posts: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has delivered notification for the recruitment of 1194 SC, CRA, Jr Engineer & Other Posts. Eligible candidates may apply online from 11-03-2014 to 15-04-2014 till 11:59 PM. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
DMRC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 1194
Name of the Post:
1. Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO): 98 posts
2. Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 234 posts
3. Jr.Engineer/ Electrical: 89 posts
4. Jr.Engineer/ Electronics: 136 posts
5. Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical: 35 posts
6. Jr.Engineer/ Civil: 32 posts
7. Maintainer: 570 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 28 years (i.e. born not earlier than 2-1-1986 and not later than 1-1-1996) for S.No.1 to 6 posts, 18 to 25 years (i.e. born not earlier than 2-1-1989 and not later than 1-1-1996) for S.No.7 posts as on 01-01-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics for S.No.1 post, Three/ Four years Graduation course in any discipline for S.No.2 post, Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/equivalent trade for S.No.3 post, Three years Engineering Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ equivalent trade for S.No.4 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test & Personal Interview.
Application Fee: UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of ` 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of 150/- (for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) for each post in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.delhimetrorail.com from 11-03-2014 to 15-04-2014 till 11:59 PM. After completion of online application & Receipt Of Printed Registration Slip With Requisite Documents/ Photo By Ordinary Post to DMRC Post Bag : Address- DMRC Limited, Post Bag No- 9, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi- 110003 on or before 22-04-2014.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Candidates can apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID.
3. First Candidates to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Thereafter, candidates may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2014”.
5. Candidates may thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6. Make a payment through SBI.
7. Bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated.
8. Bank Challan will be generated only up to 13-04-2014 (up to 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of advertisement.
9. Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan & send the above address on or before 22-04-2014.
Starting date for Online Registration: 11-03-2014.
Last date for Online Registration: 15-04-2014 till 11:59 PM.
Application Fee to be Paid: From 13-03-2014 to 15-04-2014.
Bank Challan will be generated up to , through DMRC website: 13-04-2014 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date For Receipt of Printed Registration Slip With Requisite Documents/ Photo: 22-04-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Delhi State Govt Jobs, DMRC Jobs