Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
DMRC Recruitment 2015 – 189 Apply Online for Asst Managers, JE & Other Posts: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has given employment notification for the recruitment of 189 Assistant Managers, Assistant Programmer, Stenographer, Junior Engineers & Legal Assistant vacancies on direct recruitment & contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17-12-2014 to 09-01-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
DMRC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 189
Name of the Posts:
1. Asst Manager/ Electrical: 11 Posts
2. Asst Manager/ S&T: 05 Posts
3. Asst Manager/ HR: 04 Posts
4. Asst Manager/ Finance: 06 Posts
5. Asst Manager/ IT: 02 Posts
6. Asst Manager/ Operations: 05 Posts
7. Asst Manager/ Fire: 02 Posts
8. Asst Company Secretary: 01 Post
9. Asst Manager/ Corporate Communication: 01 Post
10. Asst Programmer: 28 Posts
11. Stenographer: 25 Posts
12. Junior Engineer (Civil): 50 Posts
13. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 20 Posts
14. Junior Engineer (Signal & Telecom): 27 Posts
15. Legal Assistant: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 28 years as on 01-07-2014. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks in B.E/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics) respectively from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute with a valid GATE score in 2014 for S.No-1&2, MBA or equivalent with minimum of 60% marks for S.No-3, CA with minimum of 50% marks for S.No-4, Masters degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science or Masters of Technology for S.No-5, B.E/ B.Tech or MBA with 60% marks for S.No-6, B.Sc or equivalent for S.No-7, Company Secretary ship with minimum 50% marks for S.No-8, Masters of Mass Communication & Journalism with minimum 60% marks for S.No-9, B.Sc or Diploma for S.No-10, Graduate in any discipline for S.No-11, Three years Diploma in Civil, Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized Institutes or equivalent for S.No-12 to 14, LLB with 50% marks from a recognized Institutes or National Law School for S.No-15 with relevant experiences.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in group discussion/ written test/ skill test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay a Non-refundable fee of ` 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) for UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) and SC/ ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of 150/- (for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) for each post in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.delhimetrorail.com from 17-12-2014 to 09-01-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates need to scan recent passport size colour photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.delhimetrorail.com.
3. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID.
4. First candidates to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
5. Select the desired post and thereafter, candidates may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/OM/HR/II/2014” & click on “Continue”.
6. Candidates may thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/ her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
7. Make a payment through SBI.
8. Bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated.
9. Bank Challan will be generated only up to 09-01-2015 (up to 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of advertisement.
10. Fill all the details & upload the photograph & signature and click on submit button.
11. Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 17-12-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09-01-2015.
Application Fee to be Paid: From 18-12-2014 to 12-01-2015.
Bank Challan will be generated up to , through DMRC website: 09-01-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Online Registration (For Confirming Payment Status): 14-01-2015 till 11:59 PM.
For more details like age limit, pay scale, educational qualification, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Delhi State Govt Jobs, DMRC Jobs