Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
HSSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 1948 Driver, Jr Coach, Asst & Other Posts: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has issued notification for recruitment of the 1948 Drivers (Heavy Vehicle), Junior Coach, Inspector, Senior Auditor and other positions in various departments. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 28-03-2014 till 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
HSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1948
Name of the Posts:
1.Drivers (Heavy Vehicle): 1175 Posts
2. Junior Coach Athletics: 10 Posts
3. Junior Coach Badminton: 10 Posts
4. Junior Coach Boxing: 15 Posts
5. Junior Coach Cricket: 15 Posts
6. Junior Coach Fencing: 05 Posts
7. Junior Coach Foot-Ball: 10 Posts
8. Junior Coach Gymnastics: 10 Posts
9. Junior Coach Juddo: 15 Posts
10. Junior Coach Kayaking & Canoeing: 05 Posts
11. Junior Coach Shooting: 05 Posts
12. Junior Coach Table Tennis: 15 Posts
13. Junior Coach Taekwondo: 10 Posts
14. Junior Coach Weight Lifting: 10 Posts
15. Junior Kabaddi Coach: 35 Posts
16. Junior Kho-Kho Coach: 10 Posts
17. Inspector: 09 Posts
18. Sub-Inspector: 188 Posts
19. Senior Auditor: 09 Posts
20. Auditor: 28 Posts
21. Junior Auditor: 07 Posts
22. Election Kanoongo: 05 Posts
23. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
24. Assistant Research Officer/Assistant District Statistical Officer/ Assistant Planning Officer/Scrutiny Inspector: 06 Post
25. Field Assistant: 04 Posts
26. Inspector Legal Metrology: 09 Posts
27. Inspector Food & Supplies: 08 Posts
28. Auditor: 01 Post
29. Manual Assistant: 04 Posts
30. Chemist: 06 Posts
31. Senior Analytical Assistant: 02 Posts
32. Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
33. Dietician: 07 Posts
34. Tuberculosis Health Visitor: 08 Posts
35. Hostel Superintendent (Male): 04 Posts
36. Hostel Superintendent (Female): 06 Posts
37. Draftsman: 76 Posts
38. Artificer (for BBMB): 01 Post
39. Electrician (for BBMB): 09 Posts
40. Masson (for BBMB): 03 Posts
41. Head Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
42. Draftsman: 01 Post
43. Labour Inspector: 06 Posts
44. Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
45. Legal Assistant: 02 Posts
46. Mining Inspector: 04 Posts
47. Field Investigator: 09 Posts
48. Assistant Draftsman: 08 Posts
49. Tracer: 04 Posts
50. Accounts Clerk: 07 Posts
51. Legal Assistant ( for H.Q.): 07 Posts
52. Legal Assistant ( for District Industries Centres): 21 Posts
53. Industrial Extension Officer ( for H.Q): 11 Posts
54. Industrial Extension Officer ( at District industries Centres): 28 Posts
55. Technical Assistant (Chemical) for Field: 04 Posts
56. Operator Grade-I In Quality Marketing: 02 Posts
57. Computer Technician (at District Industries Centres): 21 Posts
58. Operator Grade-II in Quality Marketing Centre: 05 Posts
59. Computer Technician (for H.Q.): 02 Posts
60. Librarian (for H.Q.): 01 Post
61. Field Inspector (Store): 46 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18-40 years for Post No.1, 17 to 21 and 17-40 years for Post No.2 to 16, 22, 23, 25 to 37, 42 to 49, 51 to 60 and 22-40 years for Post No.24 and 18 to 40 years for Post No.38 to 41, 50, 61. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculate with Hindi/ Sanskrit with Driving Licence of Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle for Post No.1, Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized University and Diploma in coaching from National Institute of Sports in the relevant games for Post No.2 to 16, Graduate of a recognized University or having equivalent for Post No.17, 10+2 from recognized Board/ University for Post No.8, Master of Commerce for Post No.19. Refer notification for post wise educational qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidate would be selected based on their performance in written examination and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.150/- for general category, Rs.75/- for Female of Haryana Resident only and Rs.35/- for Male candidate of SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Category of Haryana only and Rs.18/- for Female candidates of SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Category of Haryana only for Post No.2 to 17, 19, 20, 22 to 28, 30 to 33, 35 to 37, 41 to 48, 51 to 56 and Rs.100/- for general category, Rs.50/- for Female of Haryana Resident only and Rs.25/- for Male candidate of SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Category of Haryana only and Rs.13/- for Female candidates of SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Category of Haryana only for Post No.1,18, 21, 29, 34, 38 to 40, 49,50, 57 to 61. Physically Handicapped /Ex-Serviceman of Haryana are exempted from payment of the fees. Fee should be deposited through online generated Fee challan in any branch of State Bank of Patiala on or before 31-03-2014 .
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.hssc.gov.in or onlinehssc.in on or before 28-03-2014 till 05:00 PM. After applying online registration no. and password will be generated, take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference. The printed copy of the online form with necessary certificate will be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny-cum-interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1.Visit the website www.hssc.gov.in or onlinehssc.in
2. Select the desire’s post from the list of Category besides the Advt No.2/2014.
3.Read the instructions carefully and fill the online application.
4.After applying online registration no. and password will be generated.
5. After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and Fee challan.
6. Pay the fee as mentioned above at all State Bank of Patiala bank branches after 48 hour of filling online application form.
7.The hard copy along with required documents will be brought at the time of verification/ scrutiny-cum-interview.
Date of Publication: 28-02-2014
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 28-03-2014 till 05:00 PM.
Closing Date for Deposit of Fees: 31-03-2014
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…..
Tags:haryana state govt jobs, HSSC Jobs