Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Indian Bank Exam Pattern : Indian Bank recently released recruitment notification for recruitment of 850 probationary officer jobs for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern for candidates preparing for Indian Bank PO Exam is mentioned below.
Indian Bank Exam Pattern details:
Indian Bank Exam Pattern of PO is of two ways as Written test and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
2. Quantitative Aptitude.
3. English Language.
4. General Awareness.
b. Descriptive Paper: Consisting of 5 questions on socio-economic environment out of which the candidates have to attempt any four.
2. Interview: Candidate who qualify by ranking sufficiently high in merit on the basis of aggregate marks in the written test will be called for interview depending upon the number of vacancies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Whether the descriptive paper is taken for merit ranking?
Ans: Descriptive paper is just of qualifying paper and not taken for merit ranking.
2. Is there a chance to answer the descriptive paper in local language?
Ans: Descriptive paper should answer only in Hindi and English.
3. What is the exam pattern of descriptive paper?
Ans: It is of 5 questions on socio-economic environment out of that 4 have to be answered.
4. There is any change in exam pattern?
Ans: For last 2years there is no change.
5. What is the exam pattern for Indian Bank PO exam?
Ans: It is of written test and Interview.
Tags:bank po exam pattern, Indian Bank, indian bank Po Recruitment