Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Jammu University Recruitment 2013 – Medical Officer, Electrician & Other Posts: University of Jammu has advertised notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer, Electrician & Other Posts. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 30-12-2013. More details like age limit, qualification, selection process are given below…
Jammu University Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 11
Name of the Posts:
1. Medical Officer: 01 Post
2. Statistician: 01 Post
3. Cultural Officer (Youth Welfare): 01 Post
4. Drama Instructor (Youth Welfare): 01 Post
5. Telephone Line Man: 01 Post
6. Assistant Technician (USIC): 01 Post
7. Security Officer: 01 Post
8. Junior Engineer: 01 Post
9. Store Keeper: 01 Post
10. Electrician: 02 Posts
Age limit: Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years as on 01-01-2013. Upper Age Relaxation is available.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS or possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification for S.No.1 Post, M.Sc. Statistics for S.No.2 Post, M.A. (Performing Arts) with experience for S.No.3 Post, M.A. (Dramatics) for S.No.4 Post, 10+2 with three years experience as Telephone Operator for S.No.5 Post, Middle pass and certificate course from I.T.I or Middle pass with skill in the trade for S.No.6 Post, Graduation for S.No.7 Post, Diploma in Civil Engineering of a recognized Institute with at least 2-3 years experience as J.E or Bachelor of Engineering for S.No.8 Post, B.Sc. with experience of handling stores for S.No.9 Post, Matric with Diploma from ITI in relevant trade for S.No.10 Post.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
Application Form: Candidates can Obtain Application Form from either 1 or 2 methods.
1. Candidates can obtain Application Form from the Office of Assistant Registrar (Forms & Stationery), University of Jammu, Jammu, personally on payment of Rs.700/- or by sending Bank Draft of Rs. 750 for Post at S.No. 1 & 2 and Rs. 500/- or by post by sending Bank Draft of Rs. 550/- for posts at S.No. 3 onwards respectively drawn in favour of the REGISTRAR, UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU, JAMMU-180006, payable at Jammu.
2. Candidates can obtain Application Form by downloading from the University Website www.jammuuniversity.in. Those who submit the downloaded application form shall be required to enclose Bank Draft worth Rs. 750 for posts at S.No. 1 & 2 Posts and Rs. 550/- for Posts at S.No. 3 to reamining Posts drawn in favour of the Registrar, University of Jammu, Jammu 180006 encashable at Jammu.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their applications with attested copies of qualification certificates/ testimonials including experience certificates issued by the competent authority, along with self-addressed envelope affixed with postal stamps worth Rs. 50/- be sent only by Registered/ Speed Post to the Deputy Registrar, Adm.(C&R), Room No.112, Old Administrative Block, University of Jammu on or before 30-12-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30-12-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, pay scale, how to apply are available in the following link…
Tags:Jammu and Kashmir state govt jobs, University Jobs