Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies: Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has given employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Pharmacist, LP School Assistant, Asst Engineer, Assistant Insurance Medical Officer, Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer and other posts. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 17-09-2014 up to 12.00 midnight. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
3. Assistant Insurance Medical Officer: 07 Posts
4. Reserve Watcher/ Depot Watcher/ Survey Lascars/ TB Watchers/ Bunglow Watchers/ Depot & Watch Station Watcher/ Plantation Watchers/ Maistries/ Timber Supervisors/ Tope Warden/ Thana Watcher/ Dispensary Attendant etc: 02 Posts
5. Lower Division Clerk (Kannada & Malayalam): 01 Post
6. Lower Division Clerk (Ex-Servicemen only): 01 Post
7. Clerk-Typist: 01 Post
8. Confidential Assistant Gr II (Kozhikkode): 02 Posts
9. Confidential Assistant Gr II (Alappuzha): 02 Posts
10. Confidential Assistant Gr II (Alappuzha-SC): 01 Post
11. Nurse Grade II (Ayurveda): 02 Posts
12. Tug Driver: 01 Post
13. LP School Assistant (Kannada Medium): 01 Post
14. LP School Assistant (Malayalam Medium): 15 Posts
15. Cooly Worker: 01 Post
16. Scientific Assistant (Chemistry): 01 Post
17. Vocational Teacher-Live Stock Management: 02 Posts
18. Dairy Extension Officer: 01 Post
19. Lecturer in Arabic: 01 Post
20. Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer: 10 Posts
21. Watchman/ Night Watchman (Ex-servicemen only): 01 Post
22. Pump Operator/ Plumber: 02 Posts
23. Lineman Grade I: 01 Post
24. Lower Division Clerk/ Bill Collector
25. Physical Education Teacher – High School (Malayalam Medium): 01 Post
26. High School Assistant (Social Studies) Kannada Medium: 03 Posts
27. Attender: 01 Post
28. Assistant Pharmacist: 54 Posts
29. Lower Division Accountant: 10 Posts
30. Stenographer Grade IV: 01 Post
31. Foreman (Central Workshop): 01 Post
32. Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
33. Trade Instructor Grade II (Tool & Die Making): 01 Post
34. Junior Manager (Quality Assurance): 04 Posts
35. Deputy Town Planner: 03 Posts
36. Pre Primary Teacher (Deaf School): 01 Post
37. Head of Section in Information Technology: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 18-45 years for Post 14, 21-50 years for SC/ ST and 21-49 years for other communities for Post 20, 18-35 years for Posts 28 & 29, 21-50 years for Posts 1 & 3. Refer to the notification for post wise age details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess S.S.L.C or Pre Degree Examination or Higher Secondary Examination and T.T.C Examination for Post 14, P.G degree in respective discipline & have permanent registration under State Medical Council for Post 20, Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy for Post 28, B.Com for Post 29, B.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.E Degree in Engineering (Civil) for Post 1, Degree in Modern Medicine or equivalent qualification for Post 3. Refer to the notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test/ OMR Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 17-09-2014 up to 12.00 midnight. After submitting online, take print out of application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates have to scan their photograph & signature for uploading.
2. Log on to the website www.keralapsc.gov.in and click on “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
3. Click on Sign Up beside New Registration and fill all the details.
4. Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User ID & Password.
5. Click on Apply Now button of the respective posts.
6. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
7. Candidates can view and have a print out of the details in the profile by clicking the link registration card, if required.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 17-09-2014 up to 12.00 midnight.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Kerala PSC Jobs, kerala state govt jobs