Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 77 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts: Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of 77 Teaching & Non Teaching vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 29-03-2017 up to 12 Midnight. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 77
Name of the Posts:
1. Instructor Gr.I in Mechanical Engineering (Engineering Colleges): 04 Posts
2. Junior Instructor (Mechanic Refrigeration and Air conditioning): 03 Posts
3. P.D.Teacher (Male only): 01 Post
4. Village Oil Inspector: 01 Post
5. Store Keeper: 02 Posts
6. Pharmacist Grade II: 01 Post
7. Technician Gr II (Boiler Operator): 02 Posts
8. Cine Assistant : 03 Posts
9. Guard ( Ex Servicemen only) NCA SC: 01 Post
10. Tractor Operator Cum – Workshop Assistant: 01 Post
11. Security Guard: 08 Posts
12. High School Assistant (Arabic): 06 Posts
13. Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II: 39 Posts
14. Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 20 – 44 years for Post 1, 19 – 44 years for Post 2, 18 – 39 years for Post 3, 18-36 years for Post 4, 5, 18 – 41 years for Post 6, 18 – 43 years for Post 7. For more details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology with not less than 60% marks for Post 1, S.S.L.C. or equivalent, National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the appropriate trade or Diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering for Post 2, pass in S.S.L.C or equivalent, qualify in T.T.C or equivalent examination for Post 3, Degree in any Science subject of a recognised University & certificate of Supervisory Training in Village Oil Industry for Post 4, Pass in SSLC or Equivalent for Post 5, Pre Degree/ Plus Two/ VHSE, Diploma in Pharmacy, registration for post 6, S.S.L.C. or equivalent, Class certificate in Boiler Operation. For more details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ OMR/ Online Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 29-03-2017 up to 12 Midnight.
Instruction to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in.
3. Click on “One Time Registration”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
5. Take print out of application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 29-03-2017 upto 12 Midnight
Last Date for Downloading Admission Ticket: Up to 15 days from 29-03-2017.
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, duration & other information click on the link given below….
Tags:Kerala PSC Jobs, kerala state govt jobs