Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
|Click here for Assistant Pharmacist, Assistant & Other Post Details|
|Click here for Assistant Insurance MO, Lecturer & Other Post Details|
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies: Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has given employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Pharmacist, LP School Assistant, Asst Engineer, Assistant Insurance Medical Officer, Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer and other posts. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 17-09-2014 up to 12.00 midnight. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
3. Assistant Insurance Medical Officer: 07 Posts
4. Reserve Watcher/ Depot Watcher/ Survey Lascars/ TB Watchers/ Bunglow Watchers/ Depot & Watch Station Watcher/ Plantation Watchers/ Maistries/ Timber Supervisors/ Tope Warden/ Thana Watcher/ Dispensary Attendant etc: 02 Posts
5. Lower Division Clerk (Kannada & Malayalam): 01 Post
6. Lower Division Clerk (Ex-Servicemen only): 01 Post
7. Clerk-Typist: 01 Post
8. Confidential Assistant Gr II (Kozhikkode): 02 Posts
9. Confidential Assistant Gr II (Alappuzha): 02 Posts
10. Confidential Assistant Gr II (Alappuzha-SC): 01 Post
11. Nurse Grade II (Ayurveda): 02 Posts
12. Tug Driver: 01 Post
13. LP School Assistant (Kannada Medium): 01 Post
14. LP School Assistant (Malayalam Medium): 15 Posts
15. Cooly Worker: 01 Post
16. Scientific Assistant (Chemistry): 01 Post
17. Vocational Teacher-Live Stock Management: 02 Posts
18. Dairy Extension Officer: 01 Post
19. Lecturer in Arabic: 01 Post
20. Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer: 10 Posts
21. Watchman/ Night Watchman (Ex-servicemen only): 01 Post
22. Pump Operator/ Plumber: 02 Posts
23. Lineman Grade I: 01 Post
24. Lower Division Clerk/ Bill Collector
25. Physical Education Teacher – High School (Malayalam Medium): 01 Post
26. High School Assistant (Social Studies) Kannada Medium: 03 Posts
27. Attender: 01 Post
28. Assistant Pharmacist: 54 Posts
29. Lower Division Accountant: 10 Posts
30. Stenographer Grade IV: 01 Post
31. Foreman (Central Workshop): 01 Post
32. Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
33. Trade Instructor Grade II (Tool & Die Making): 01 Post
34. Junior Manager (Quality Assurance): 04 Posts
35. Deputy Town Planner: 03 Posts
36. Pre Primary Teacher (Deaf School): 01 Post
37. Head of Section in Information Technology: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 18-45 years for Post 14, 21-50 years for SC/ ST and 21-49 years for other communities for Post 20, 18-35 years for Posts 28 & 29, 21-50 years for Posts 1 & 3. Refer to the notification for post wise age details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess S.S.L.C or Pre Degree Examination or Higher Secondary Examination and T.T.C Examination for Post 14, P.G degree in respective discipline & have permanent registration under State Medical Council for Post 20, Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy for Post 28, B.Com for Post 29, B.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.E Degree in Engineering (Civil) for Post 1, Degree in Modern Medicine or equivalent qualification for Post 3. Refer to the notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test/ OMR Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 17-09-2014 up to 12.00 midnight. After submitting online, take print out of application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates have to scan their photograph & signature for uploading.
2. Log on to the website www.keralapsc.gov.in and click on “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
3. Click on Sign Up beside New Registration and fill all the details.
4. Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User ID & Password.
5. Click on Apply Now button of the respective posts.
6. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
7. Candidates can view and have a print out of the details in the profile by clicking the link registration card, if required.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 17-09-2014 up to 12.00 midnight.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies: Kerala Public Service Commission invites applications for the recruitment of Assistant Insurance MO, Lecturer & Other Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15-10-2014 by 12:00 Mid Night. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, how to apply and other details are below….
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Professor/ Lecturer in Physiology: 01 Post
2. Treatment Organizer Gr.II: 01 Post
3. Ayurveda Therapist: 01 Post
4. L.D. Typist (Ex-Servicemen only): 01 Post
5. Pharmacist Gr-II (Homoeo): 01 Post
6. Forest Guard: 06 Posts
7. Work Assistant: 01 Post
8. Caulker: 01 Post
9. Higher Secondary School Teacher- Communicative English: 01 Post
10. Assistant Marine Surveyor: 01 Post
11. Assistant Insurance Medical Officer: 20 Posts
12. Lecturer in Architecture: 01 Post
13. Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer: 07 Posts
14. Fitter: 01 Post
15. Lower Division Typist
16. L.P School Assistant (Malayalam Medium)
17. U.P School Assistant (Malayalam Medium)
18. Assistant Insurance Medical Officer: 46 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years 50 years for Sl No 1, 4 Posts, 18 years to 41 years for Sl no 2, 10 Posts, 18 years to 39 years for Sl no 3, 4, 8, 14 Posts, 19 years to 39 years for Sl no 6 Post, 18 years to 41 years for Sl no 7 Post, 20 years to 45 years for Sl no 9 Post, 21 years to 45 years for Sl no 11 Post, 20 years to 42 years for Sl no 12 Post, 21 years to 49 years for Sl no 13 Post, 18 years to 36 years for Sl no 15 Post, 18 years to 40 years for Sl no 16, 17 Posts, 21 years to 42 years for Sl no 18 Post.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB/ M.Ch/ DM) or equivalent qualification in the concerned specialty for Sl no 1 Post, Pass in Pre Degree or Higher Secondary Course (+2) for Sl no 2 Post, Pass in SSLC or equivalent for Sl no 3, 6 Posts, SSLC or its equivalent for Sl no 4 Post, Pass in S.S.L.C or equivalent for Sl no 5 Post, ITI or Craftsman Certificate or Junior Technical School Certificate or Certificate of any other Technical Educational Institutions in the trades of Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) or Mechanic (Diesel) or Electrician or Industrial Training Institute Tractor Mechanism for Sl no 6 Post and refer notification for post wise qualification details
How to Apply: Eligible candidates apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 15-10-2014 by 12:00 midnight.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. First candidates have to scan their photo with size : 30Kb, 150W X 200H px and signature with size 30Kb, 150W X 100H px in JPG format.
2. Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in.
3. Click on “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
4. New Users get registered.
5. Login by using User-Id and password.
6. Click on the Apply Now before respective post you want to apply.
7. Fill all the mandatory details like name, age, etc.
8. Click on Submit button.
9. After Submission of Application take print out of application and retain it for future use.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 15-10-2014 by 12:00 midnight.
For more details regarding age details, educational qualifications, selection procedure and other necessary information please click on the below given link…
Tags:Kerala PSC Jobs, kerala state govt jobs