Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
|Click here for 86 Agri Asst, High School Asst & Other Post Details|
|Click here for 229 Jr Asst, Driver & Other Post Details|
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 86 Agri Asst, High School Asst & Other Posts: Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of 86 Agricultural Assistant Gr II (PH only), Part Time High School Assistant (SC only), Work Superintendent (Muslim), Lower Division Clerk and other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 14-05-2014 up to 12.00 midnight. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 86
Name of the Posts:
1. Agricultural Assistant Gr II: 04 Posts
2. Part Time High School Assistant (Urdu): 02 Posts
3. Work Superintendent: 01 Post
4. Lower Division Clerk: 07 Posts
5. Confidential Assistant Gr II: 01 Post
6. Confidential Assistant Gr II: 01 Post
7. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)-UPS: 03 Posts
8. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)-LPS: 01 Post
9. High School Assistant (Social Studies)-Malayalam Medium: 05 Posts
10. High School Assistant (Mathematics)-Malayalam Medium: 16 Posts
11. High School Assistant (Urdu): 02 Posts
12. Boat Lascar: 03 Posts
13. Laboratory Technician Gr II (Pharmacy): 01 Post
14. Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector: 01 Post
15. Vocational Teacher – Printing Technology: 01 Post
16. Vocational Teacher -Cosmetology and Beauty Parlour Management: 01 Post
17. Quality Control Inspector: 01 Post
18. Studio Attender: 01 Post
19. Livestock Inspector Gr II/ Poultry Asst/ Milk Recorder/ Store Keeper/ Enumerator: 17 Posts
20. Tug Driver: 01 Post
21. Assistant Manager: 08 Posts
22. Radiographer Gr II: 01 Post
23. Draftsman Gr I/ Town Planning Surveyor Gr I: 04 Posts
24. Workshop Instructor/ Instructor Gr II/ Demonstrator/ Draftsman Gr II: 01 Post
25. Lecturer in Polymer Technology (Polytechnics): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 18-39 years for Ezhava, Dheevara and Hindu Nadar & 18-41 years for SC/ ST categories for Post 4, 18-43 years for Hindu Nadar & 18-45 years for SC in case of Post 9, 18-45 years for SC & 18-43 years for LC/ AI, Hindu Nadar or Muslim candidates for Post 10, 18-36 years for Post 19, 21-35 years for Post 21. Refer to the notification for post wise age details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Diploma in Agricultural Science for Post 1, Degree in Urdu and B.Ed/ B.T/ L.T for Post 2, Passed in S.S.L.C for Posts 3, 4, 5 & 6, Degree in Arabic for Posts 7 & 8, Degree and B.Ed/ B.T/ L.T in the concerned subject for Post 9, Bachelors Degree or Post Graduate Degree with Mathematics for Post 10. Refer to the notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Practical Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 14-05-2014 up to 12.00 midnight. After submitting online, take print out of application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates have to scan their photograph & signature for uploading.
2. Log on to the website www.keralapsc.gov.in and get register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
3. Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User ID & Password else Click on new Registration.
4. Click on Apply Now button of the respective posts.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
6. Candidates can view and have a print out of the details in the profile by clicking the link registration card, if required.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 14-05-2014 up to 12.00 midnight.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 229 Jr Asst, Driver & Other Posts: Kerala Public Service Commission invites applications for the recruitment of 229 Jr Asst & Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 16-04-2014 by 12:00 Mid Night. Other details like age limit, educational Qualification, selection procedure, how to apply and other details are below….
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Details: 229
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Assistant/ Cashier: 05 Posts
2. Pharmacist Grade II (Ayurveda): 05 Posts
3. Binder Grade II: 02 Posts
4. Pharmacist Gr-II (Homoeo): 05 Posts
5. Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II: 07 Posts
6. High School Assistant (Physical Science): 32 Posts
7. Junior Technical Officer (Civil): 01 Post
8. Higher Secondary School Teacher Geology: 02 Posts
9. Soil Conservation Officer: 01 Post
10. Forest Ranger: 12 Posts
11. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
12. Medical Officer (Visha): 05 Posts
13. Head of Section Bio Medical Engineering: 01 Post
14. Assistant Surgeon: 78 Posts
15. L.P School Assistant (Malayalam Medium): 01 Post
16. Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
17. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Chemistry): 01 Post
18. Ayah: 08 +Anticipated Vacancy
19. Lab Attender: 14 Posts
20. Warder Attendant: 03 Posts
21. Clerk / Cashier: Anticipated Vacancies
22. Driver Gr. II (HDV) (Ex-Servicemen only): 01 Post
23. Work Superintendent: Anticipated vacancies
24. Driver Grade II (LDV): 5 + Anticipated vacancies.
25. Physical Education Teacher (UPS) Malayalam Medium: 01 + Anticipated vacancies
26. High School Assistant (Natural Science) Tamil Medium: 3 + Anticipated vacancies
27. Driver: 03 Posts
28. Stenographer Gr.II: 01 Post
29. Cook Grade II: 02 Posts
30. Studio Attender (Sculpture): 01 Post
31. Studio Attender (Painting): 01 Post
32. Studio Attender (Applied Arts): 01 Post
33. Rehabilitation Technician Gr.II (Leather works): 02 Posts
34. Assistant Project Engineer: 09 Posts
35. Instructor in Tailoring and Garment Making Training Centre: 13 Posts
36. Curator Grade – 2 (Garden): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 years to 39 for Sl No 2 and 18 years to 44 years for 5, 11 and 18 years to 38 years for Sl No 7 and 20 years to 39 years for Sl No 9 and 20 years to 44 years for Sl No 13 and 18 years to 45 years for Sl No 14 & 15 and 18 years to 40 years for Sl No 16, 25, 26 and 22 years to 45 years for Sl No 17 and refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have graduation for SL no 1 and SSLC, Ayurveda pharmacist for Sl No 2 and passed VII for Sl no 3 and SSLC for SL No 4 & 5 and Degree and B.Ed for Sl no 6 and degree for Sl No 7 and master degree in concerned subject for Sl no 8 and degree in agriculture for Sl No 9 and bachelor degree in Forestry for Sl no 10 and refer notification for post wise qualification details.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 16-04-2014 by 12:00 midnight.
1. First candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in and get register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”
3. Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using his /her User-Id and password.
4. Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration card, if required.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 16-04-2014 by 12:00 midnight.
For more details regarding age details, educational qualifications, selection procedure and other necessary information please click on the below given link…
Tags:Kerala PSC Jobs, kerala state govt jobs