Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 147 Supervisor, Overseer & Other Posts: Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 147 Draftsman Gr.III (Civil)/ Overseer Gr.III (Civil)/ Tracer, Assistant Engineer, Surveyor Grade-II, Higher Secondary School Teacher, Electrician, Security Guard, Boat Keeper, Machine Operator, Part Time Junior Language Teacher, Driver Grade-II, Fitter, Work Superintendent, Cinema Operator cum Driver, Confidential Assistant Grade-II & Other vacancies at various departments. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 17-12-2014 upto 12:00 midnight. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 147
Name of the Posts:
1. Draftsman Gr.III (Civil)/Overseer Gr.III (Civil)/Tracer: 01 Post
2. Assistant Engineer/ Head Draftsman/ Assistant Director (Civil): 03 Posts
3. Surveyor Grade II: 01 Post
4. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Jr) Malayalam: 01 Post
5. Electrician/ Pump Operator: 02 Posts
6. Security Guard: 02 Posts
7. Boat Keeper: 03 Posts
8. Machine Operator: 07 Posts
9. Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) (LPS): 01 Post
10. Driver Grade-II (HDV): 01 Post
11. Driver Grade-II (HDV)
12. Fitter: 01 Post
13. Work Superintendent: 01 Post
14. Cinema Operator-cum-Driver: 01 Post
15. Confidential Assistant Grade-II: 06 Posts
16. Pharmacist Gr-II (Homoeo): 05 Posts
17. Kannada Knowing Librarian Grade IV: 01 Post
18. Sergeant: 03 Posts
19. Legal Officer: 02 Posts
20. Security Guard Grade-II: 08 Posts
21. Driver: 03 Posts
22. Steno-Typist: 02 Posts
23. Overseer: 02 Posts
24. Site Engineer Grade-II: 01 Post
25. Trade Instructor Grade II (Sheet metal): 06 Posts
26. Surveyor Grade-II (Hydrogeology Branch): 01 Post
27. Second Grade Overseer/ Second Grade Draftsman: 09 Posts
28. Assistant Grade-II
29. Trade Instructor Grade II (Smithy): 03 Posts
30. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 02 Posts
31. Supervisor (ICDS): 38 Posts (Anticipated)
32. Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
33. Draftsman (CAD) Architecture: 02 Posts
34. Workshop Instructor/ Instructor Grade-II/ Demonstrator/ Draftsman Grade-II (IT): 02 Posts
35. Instructor: 04 Posts
36. Librarian Grade-III: 01 Post
37. Lecturer in Commerce: 08 Posts
38. Lecturer in Commercial Practice: 04 Posts
39. Lecturer in Printing Technology: 03 Posts
40. Lecturer in Textile Technology: 02 Posts
41. Soil Survey Officer/ Research Assistant/ Cartographer/ Technical Assistant
42. Head of Section in Architecture: 01 Post
43. Principal Information Officer: 01 Post
44. Programmer: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 41 years for Sr.No:1,2,3 Posts, 20 – 41 years for Sr.No:4 Post, 18 – 36 years for Sr.No:5,6,14,16-28 Posts, 21 – 36 years for Sr.No:7,8 Posts, 21 – 39 years for Sr.No:9 Post, 18 – 39 years for Sr.No:11,12 Posts, 19 – 36 years for Sr.No:13 Post, 18 – 50 years for Sr.No:15,21 Posts. For Other Posts Age Limit Refer Notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the SSLC examination or its equivalent examination, National Trade Certificate in Draftsman (Civil) or Surveyor for Sr.No:1 Post, Degree in Civil Engineering from any of the universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent there to for Sr.No:2 Post, Pass in SSLC Examination or possession of any of the other equivalent qualification, ITI (Surveyor Trade) certificate for Sr.No:3 Post, Masters Degree, B.Ed in the concerned subject for Sr.No:4 Post, SSLC or its equivalent, National Trade Certificate or ITI (Electrician) or MMV (Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trade) for Sr.No:5 Post, VIII standard for Sr.No:6 Post, Literacy in Malayalam, Tamil or Kannada, must know swimming for Sr.No:7 Post. For Other Posts Qualification refer Notification.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of OMR test, interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 17-12-2014 upto 12:00 midnight.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan their photograph and signature.
2. Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in.
3. Click on “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
4. New Users get registered.
5. Login by using User-Id and password.
6. Click on the Apply Now before respective post you want to apply.
7. Fill all the mandatory details like name, age, etc.
8. Click on Submit button.
9. After Submission of Application take print out of application and retain it for future use.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 17-12-2014 upto 12:00 midnight.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Kerala PSC Jobs, kerala state govt jobs