Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 69 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts: Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of 69 Teaching & Non Teaching vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 17-05-2017 up to 12 Midnight. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 69
Name of the Posts:
1. Higher Secondary School Teacher Mathematics: 11 Posts
2. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Commerce: 02 Posts
3. Non Vocational Teacher in English (Junior): 01 Post
4. Laboratory Technician Grade II: 20 Posts
5. Laboratory Technical Assistant in Office Secretaryship: 04 Posts
6. Offset Printing Machine Operator Gr II: 03 Posts
7. Senior Lecturer in Paediatrics: 01 Post
8. Lecturer in Philosophy: 01 Post
9. Lecturer in Physical Education: 01 Post
10. Lecturer in Urdu: 02 Posts
11. Lecturer in Arts, History & Aesthetics: 01 Post
12. Dairy Extension Officer: 01 Post
13. Dental Hygienist: 11 Posts
14. Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion): 02 Posts
15. Laboratory Technician Gr-II: 01 Post
16. Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda): 02 Posts
17. Tractor Driver: 01 Post
18. Ayah: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 20 – 45 years for Post 1, 2, 23 – 45 years for Post 3, 18 – 42 years for Post 4, 18 – 41 years for Post 5, 18 – 41 years for Post 6, 21 – 49 years for Post 7, 22 – 43 years for post 8. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. For more details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses Master’s Degree in Concerned Subject with not less 55% marks, B.Ed in Concerned Subject, passed the State Eligibility Test for Post 1, 2, Post Graduate Degree in English with not less than 50% marks, B.Ed in Concerned Subject, passed the State Eligibility Test for Post 3, pass in the Intermediate Examination in Science or pass in Pre-University Examination “B” Grade in Science or pass in any equivalent Examination & pass in Medical Laboratory Technology Course (MLT) or equivalent exam for Post 4, pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education in the concerned course or ITI in concerned trade for Post 5, pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification, Diploma in Printing Technology or pass in KGTE/ MGTE in Machine Work (Lower) or VHSE with printing Technology or equivalent & relevant experience for Post 6, MD (Paediatrics)/ DNB (Paediatrics), Registration under State Medical Council for Post 7, Master’s Degree in Concerned Subject with not less 55% marks, passed a Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject for post 8. For more details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ OMR Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 17-05-2017 up to 12 Midnight.
Instruction to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in.
3. Click on “One Time Registration”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
5. Take print out of application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 17-05-2017 upto 12 Midnight
Last Date for Downloading Admission Ticket: Up to 15 days from 17-05-2017.
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, duration & other information click on the link given below….
Tags:Kerala PSC Jobs, kerala state govt jobs