Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Maharashtra TET 2013 – Apply Online for Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test: Govt of Maharashtra conducts Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test (MahaTET) 2013 for the recruitment of Teacher Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20-10-2013 to 11-11-2013. More details like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Maharashtra TET Vacancy Details:
Name of the Test: Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test
Eligibility: Candidates should acquire the academic and professional qualifications specified in the Government of Maharashtra Resolution dated 13-02-2013.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400/- for Reserved ) in form of challan form in State Bank of India, Main Branch Pune – A/C No. 31178452524 IFSC Code – SBIN0000454/ State Bank of Hyderabad, Main Branch Pune – A/C No.62309002043, IFSC Code – SBHY0020329 Branch Code – 20329.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online website www.mahatet.in from 20-10-2013 to 11-11-2013. After submission of Online Application send the confirmation page with challan to The “The Commissioner (MSCE), Maharashtra State Council of Examinations, 17, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Pune – 411 001” on or before 15-11-2013.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Log on to website www.mahatet.in.
2. Download the challan form and submit the application fee.
3. Revisit the official website.
4. Click the “apply online” link.
5. When you press that link a new page will be opened with full details about TET registration.
6. Read all details carefully & press the option “Go To Registration”
7. Fill online application form carefully, upload your photo and signature and then submit it.
8. After that you need to send confirmation page with challan at the above address.
Starting Date to Registration & Payment of fee: 20-10-2013.
Last Date to Registration & Payment of fee: 11-11-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Confirmation Page with challan in District Education Office:15-11-2013.
Dates for Check Application status and Candidate particulars on website: from 20-10-2013 to 17-11-2013.
Starting Date for Download Admit Card: 26-11-2013.
Last Date for Download Admit Card: 14-12-2013.
Date of Examination: 15-12-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below link…
Tags:Maharashtra State Govt Jobs, Maharashtra TET