Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2011 – Online Application for Officers, Office Asst Posts: Malwa Gramin Bank (Sponsored by State Bank of Patiala) has calling online applications from eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies in Officer Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant. Eligible candidates should apply through online registration on or before 03-11-2011. The eligibility details about age limit, educational qualification, Selection, how to apply and other details are given below..,
Malwa Gramin Bank vacancies:
Total number of vacancies = 63
Name of the post:
1. Officer Scale-III-Group “A”-(Senior Manager) – 1.
2. Officer Scale-II-Group “A”-(Manager) – 8.
3. Officer Scale-I-Group “A”-(Assistant Manager)-28.
4. Office Assistant –Group “B” Office Assistant (Multipurpose)-26.
Officer Scale-III Group A (Senior Manager): Candidate should have below the age of 40 years.
Officer Scale-II Group A (Manager): Candidate should have above 21 years but below 32 years.
Officer Scale-I Group A (Assistant Manager): Candidates should have age in between 18 to 28 years.
Office Assistant Group B Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Candidate should have age in between 18 to 28 years.
For all Officers, SC/ST/PC/EXS – Rs.100/-
OBC/General – Rs.500/-
For Office Assistant, SC/ST/PC/EXS – Rs.100/-, OBC/General – Rs.400/- in the form of challan, payable at any of the Malwa Gramin Bank branches.
Selection procedure: The selection process is based on written test and interview.
How to apply: Candidates can apply for these vacancies through Online from 04-10-2011 to 03-11-2011.
1. First, candidates deposit the application fee at any of the Malwa Gramin Bank Branches.
2. List of Malwa Gramin Bank Branches with code numbers are available on www.malwagraminbank.com
3. Photocopy of challan in respect of fee deposit receipt will have to be submitted with the call letter at the time of written test. Without fee receipt candidate will not be allowed for written test.
4. After completion of DD, candidates can apply online application through www.malwagraminbank.com.
5. Candidates should have a valid email-id for online registration.
6. After completion of online registration, candidates must take the print out of the online application; it will be useful at the time of interview.
7. After completion of online registration candidates want to make any modifications, shall be available after two days of registration and up to 05-11-2011. Modification will be allowed only three times.
8. After 05-11-2011 no modification will be allowed.
Opening date for online submission: 04-10-2011.
Closing date for online submission: 03-11-2011.
Date of Deposit fee from: 04-10-2011 to 03-11-2011.
Dates of Written test:
For Officer Scale (III, II, I): 08-01-2012.
For Office Assistant: 18-12-2012.
Date for Downloading Written Test Call Letter:
For Officer Scale I, II and III: 20-12-2011 to 08-01-2012.
For Office Assistant: 05-12-2011 to 18-12-2011.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, written test, how to apply and other details about Malwa Gramin Bank-2011 is given below link..,
Tags:Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment, Other Banks Recruitment Notifications, Rural Banks Recruitment Notifications