Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Manipur Rural Bank Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Officer & Office Asst Posts: Manipur Rural Bank has delivered notification for the recruitment of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies. Eligible Indian Citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 and have valid score card can apply online from 10-02-2015 to 25-02-2015. More details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…
Manipur Rural Bank Vacancy details:
Total No. of Posts: 13
Name of the Post:
1. Officer (Scale I): 09 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit must be within 18-28 years as on 01-06-2012. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and must have Proficiency in local language for both posts.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE-III) conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have valid score card with 70 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 80 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant & Officer Scale-I. Refer notification for test wise qualifying score details.
|Sr.No||Name of the Post||SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD||OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD|
|1.||Office Assistant||70 & above||80 & above|
|2.||Officer Scale-I||70 & above||80 & above|
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through bank’s website www.manipurruralbank.in from 10-02-2015 to 25-02-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to www.manipurruralbank.in
2. Click on the link “Recruitment”.
3. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
4. Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form & click on the submit button.
5. Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form and retain it for future reference.
6. The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 10-02-2015.
Last Date for Online Registration: 25-02-2015.
Last Date for Reprint: 12-03-2015.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections, how to apply and other information click on the below link…
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs