Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MPSC Online – Maharashtra Engineering (Civil) Services Exam 2013: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has delivered notification for the Recruitment of 997 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Vacancies by conducting Maharashtra Engineering (Civil) Services Exam 2013. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 12-08-2013 by 11:59 PM. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…
MPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 997
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
1. Department of Public Works: 80 Posts
2. Water Resources Department: 759 Posts
3. Water Supply and Sanitation Department: 158 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be below 19 to 33 years as on 01-11-2013. Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in Civil Engineering formRecognizedUniversity or equivalent qualification.
Application Fee: Candidate must pay Rs.410/- (Unreserved) & Rs.210/- (Reserved), Rs.10/- for Ex- Serviceman as Application Fee in the form of SBI Challan/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ Cash Card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply for these posts through online mode from 22-07-2013 to 12-08-2013 by 11:59 PM, through the website www.mahaonline.gov.in.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Log on to www.mahanline.gov.in.
2. Click on MPSC Online application.
3. Select a post you want to apply.
4. Choose exam centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID.
5. Take print of Bank Challan or use the online payment to make the payment of application fee at State Bank ofIndiaand get the Transaction ID & Date.
6. Make payment and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
7. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
8. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
9. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
10. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Applying Online: 22-07-2013.
Last Date for Applying Online: 12-08-2013 at 11:59 PM
Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI: 13-08-2013.
Date of Written Test: 31-08-2013 (Saturday) and 01-09-2013 (Sunday).
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply, application form and other details are available in the following link.
Tags:Maharashtra State Govt Jobs, MPSC Jobs