Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MPSC Online – Maharashtra State Services Preliminary Exam 2014: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has delivered notification of 104 Maharashtra State Services Preliminary Exam 2014. Eligible citizen of India candidates can apply online from 17-12-2013 to 05-01-2014 at 11:59 PM. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…
MPSC Online Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 104
Name of the Exam: Maharashtra State Services Preliminary Exam 2014
1. Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Commissioner of Police, Group A: 24 posts
2. Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Group Development Officer Group-A: 09 posts
3. Assistant Director/ Maharashtra Finance and Accounts Service Group – A: 07 posts
4. Kaksh Adhikaaree Group-B: 02 posts
5. Assistant Group Development Officer Group-B: 46 posts
6. Assistant Registrar, Co-operative Societies Group-B: 10 posts
7. Deputy Superintendent, State excise, Group-B: 02 posts
8. Assistant Commissioner, State excise, Group-B: 01 post
9. Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Group-B: 03 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be below 19 to 33 years as on 01-04-2014. Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess any Degree, CA, MBA.
Application Fee: Candidate must pay Rs.315/- (Unreserved) & Rs.165/- (Reserved), Rs.15/- for Ex- Serviceman, as Application Fee in the form of SBI Challan/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ Cash Card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary exam.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply for these posts through online mode from 17-12-2013 to 05-01-2014 at 11:59 PM, through the website www.mahaonline.gov.in.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Log on to www.mahaonline.gov.in.
2. Click on MPSC Online application.
3. Select a post you want to apply.
4. Choose Exam Centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID
5. Take print of Bank Challan or use the online payment to make the payment of application fee at State Bank of India/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ Cash Card and get the Transaction ID & Date.
6. Make payment and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
7. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
8. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
9. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
10. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Applying Online: 17-12-2013.
Last Date for Applying Online: 05-01-2014 at 11:59 PM.
Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI: 06-01-2014.
Date of State Services Preliminary Exam: 02-02-2014 (Sunday).
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply, application form and other details are available in the following link.
Tags:Maharashtra State Govt Jobs, MPSC Jobs