Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
RCFL Jobs 2012 – Apply Online for 121 MT Vacancies: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) is in need of 121 Management Trainees (MTs) in various disciplines for its units at Thai (Dist Raigad) and Trombay (Mumbai). Interested candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may apply for the post in desired discipline, online, on or before 25-09-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…RCFL Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 121
Name of Post: Management Trainee
Names of Disciplines:
1. Chemical – 44 vacancies
2. Chemical HRD – 01 vacancy
3. Instrumentation – 06 vacancies
4. Mechanical including Boiler Operations – 19 vacancies
5. Electrical – 08 vacancies
6. Fire – 05 vacancies
7. Industrial Engineering – 02 vacancies
8. Materials – 22 vacancies
9. Safety – 04 vacancies
10. Corporate Communication – 02 vacancies
11. Human Resources – 03 vacancies
12. Human Resources Development – 02 vacancies
13. Finance – 02 vacancies
14. Administration – 01 vacancy
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 27 years for Engineering Post Graduates in respective Discipline and candidates applying for Mechanical (Boiler Operations) and Safety discipline. For remaining, candidates’ age must be below 25 years as on 01-08-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess BE/B.Tech/B.Sc in relevant discipline with 55% marks from recognised University.
Application Fee Details: General and OBC candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- in form of SBI Challan which must be downloaded from the website and payment can be made at any branch of SBI. SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates/Children/family members of the victims of 1984 riots are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Test, Personal Interview and Medical Test.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply for the MT posts only through Online mode from RCFL’s website on or before 25-09-2012. After submission candidates are suggested top take the print out of application and retain it for further use, which can be done on or before 19-10-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.rcfltd.com and select the ‘Recruitment’ link to start the application process.
2. Go through the notification, and click on ‘Next’ button and select the link ‘Print SBI Bank Challan’.
3. Take print of Bank Challan and make payment as per details given above.
4. Revisit the RCFL’s website and this time select the ‘Next’ button twice more while go through the notification.
5. In the last segment of notification, check the check box and click on ‘Next’ button.
6. Fill all details and ‘click on ‘Submit’ button. In the next section of Online Application, fill again all the mandatory details.
7. Upload photograph and signature at the places provided and click on ‘Submit’ button.
8. Take print of Application Form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 06-09-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 25-09-2012
Last Date for Viewing or Downloading Application: 19-10-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, RCFL Jobs