Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
CDAC Mohali Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Project Asst, Engineer & Technician Posts: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Mohali has issued notification for recruitment of the Project Technician, Project Asst, Project Engineer and other vacancies on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02-01-2014 to 17-01-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
CDAC Mohali Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 18
Name of the Post:
1. Project Technician-I: 02 Posts
2. Project Technician-II: 01 Post
3. Project Assistant-I: 03 Posts
4. Project Engineer-I: 10 Posts
5. Project Officer -I: 01 Post
6. Project Engineer-II: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should not exceed 30 years for Post No.1, 2, 4 & 5 and 35 years for Post No.3 & 6. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Trade Certificate in relevant trade with NCVT/ ITI for Post No.1, Diploma (Three years) in Engineering with atleast 1 year of post qualification experience for Post No.2, BCA/BFA (Three years) for Post No.3, B.E./ B.Tech/ MCA/ or equivalent degree in relevant discipline for Post No.4, full Time MBA for Post No.5, B.E./ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline for Post No.6.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of Executive Director, C-DAC, Mohali. No fee is payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST and departmental candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the website http://cdacmohali.in/ from 02-01-2014 to 17-01-2014 up to 05:00 PM. After submission of online application form take printout (2 copies) of acknowledgment and send the one hard copy along with attested passport size photograph (pasted on this copy) and the original Demand Draft of an appropriate application fee must reach through Registered/ Speed Post/ in person to The Director CDAC, MOHALI, A-34, Phase VIII, Industrial Area, Mohali, Punjab, 160059 on or before 24-01-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates must pay the fee as mentioned above.
2. Visit the website cdacmohali.in
3. Click on the link Carees@CDAC
4. Read the notification carefully and click on ‘Click here to Apply Online’.
5. Read the online instructions carefullly and click on ‘New Registration’.
6. Fill the online application with all the details and submit.
7. After successful submission of application form a registration number will be generate.
8. On successful submission of online application form, take printout (2 copies) of acknowledgment, which will have Registration Number as well as other details filled by the candidate.
Online Application Starts From: 02-01-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 17-01-2014 up to 05:00 PM.
Last Date for Submission of hard copy along with necessary enclosures: 24-01-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link….
Tags:CDAC Jobs, Central Govt. Jobs