Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
CDAC Mohali Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Project Engineer & Manager Posts: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Mohali has given a notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer-I, Project Engineer-II, Project Engineer-III & Project Manager-I vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 22-12-2014 to 16-01-2015 till 5:00 PM & send their applications on or before 23-01-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee & how to apply are given below…
CDAC Mohali Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 07
Name of the Posts:
1. Project Engineer I: 02 Posts
2. Project Engineer II: 03 Posts
3. Project Engineer III: 01 Post
4. Project Manager I: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be 30 years for post no. 01, 32 years for post no. 02, 35 years for post no. 03, 40 years for post no. 04 as on 31-12-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ M.C.A/ or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with first class & should have 03 to 11 years experience in relevant field, should have Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, C-DAC, Mohali. SC/ ST and Female candidates are exempted from fee. Candidate must mention his /her Registration Number, Name, Father’s Name and Contact Number on the back side of Demand Draft.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.recruitment-portal.in/ from 22-12-2014 to 16-01-2015 till 5:00 PM. After applying online, take print out of application form and send it along with passport size photograph, attested copies of relevant certificates and DD through Registered/ Speed Post/ in person to The Director CDAC, MOHALI, A-34, Industrial Area Phase 8, Mohali 160071 on or before 23-01-2015.
Instructions for Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates must pay the fee as mentioned above.
2. Visit the website http://www.recruitment-portal.in/.
3. Click on CDAC —> Click here to apply for Vacancies in CDAC (Add Dated 22/12/2014)
4. Click on ‘New Registration’ and Fill all the mandatory details.
5. After successful submission of application form a Registration Number will be generated.
6. Log-in yourself, take print out of application form & send it along with mentioned enclosures.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-12-2014.
Closing Date to Apply Online: 16-01-2015 till 05:00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 23-01-2015.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:CDAC Jobs, Central Govt. Jobs