Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
RTET 2012 – Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test Complete Details: Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan invites online applications for Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) from the candidates in Rajasthan. Eligible candidates may Apply Online on or before 09-07-2012. Other details like educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2012 Details:
1. Paper-I (To Teach Classes 1 to 5): Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary with at least and those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education or Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
2. Paper-II (To Teach Classes 6 to 8): Candidates who have passed B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year B.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45% marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for RTET.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay fee for only one examination (i.e. paper – 1 or paper – 2) is Rs. 400/- and fee for both examinations is Rs. 600/- and fee has to be deposited only through Bank challan and the fee will not be accepted by Cash, Money Order or Demand Draft. The examination fee can be deposited through prescribed challan in any branch of ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda, Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank or State Bank of India located in the State of Rajasthan.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply through online from website www.rtetbser.org or www.rtetbser on or before 09-07-2012. After Submission take print out of application form for further use.
Instructions for Online Apply:
1. Log on to the website www.rtetbser.org and select the link.
2. After filling details in application form take print out of the challan .
3. Make the payment in any branch of ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda, Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank or State Bank of India located in the State of Rajasthan.
4. Candidates may kindly note that Serial No. of Challan and Application Form should be same.
5. While filling the online application candidate should upload the photograph, Signature and thumb impression.
6. After submission of online Application take print out of application for further use.
Starting Date for online application: 14-06-2012
Last Date for online application: 09-07-2012
Date of Examination: 09-09-2012 (Sunday)
For paper-I: 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM
For paper-II: 2.00 PM to 3.30 PM
For more details like Educational Qualification, How to apply and eligibility Criteria of RTET 2012 is available at below link…
Tags:Rajasthan State Govt Jobs, RTET