Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
RTET 2013 – Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test Complete Details: Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan invites online applications for Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) from the candidates in Rajasthan. Eligible candidates may apply online from 24-10-2013 to 18-11-2013. Other details like educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2013 Details:
1. Paper-I (To Teach Classes 1 to 5): Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)/ Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
2. Paper-II (To Teach Classes 6 to 8): Candidates who have passed Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard/ Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay fee for only one examination (i.e. paper – 1 or paper – 2) is Rs. 400/- and fee for both examinations is Rs. 600/- and Rs.30/- service charge for all categories (Rs.20/- for to fill Application + Rs10/- for Deposit of Exam fee) for fee has to be deposited only through E-Mitra Kiosk/ C.S.C (Common Service Centre).
How to Apply: Candidates may apply through online from the website www.examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in from 24-10-2013 to 18-11-2013. After Submission take print out of application form for further use.
Instructions for Online Apply:
1. Log on to the website www.examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in and select the link.
2. Make the payment through E-Mitra Kiosk/ C.S.C (Common Service Centre).
3. Candidates can keep safe the payment slip & fill the payment details in online application.
4. While filling the online application candidate should upload the photograph, Signature and
5. After submission of online Application take print out of application for further use.
Starting Date for Deposition of Application Fee in E-Mitra Kiosk/ C.S.C: 24-10-2013.
Last Date for Deposition of Application Fee in E-Mitra Kiosk/ C.S.C: 17-11-2013 up to 06:00 PM.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24-10-2013.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18-11-2013.
Starting Date for downloading Hall Tickets: 21-12-2013.
Date of Examination: 29-12-2013 (Sunday)
For paper-I: 11.00 AM to 01.30 PM
For paper-II: 02.00 PM to 04.30 PM
For more details like Educational Qualification, How to apply and eligibility Criteria of RTET 2013 is available at below link…
Tags:Rajasthan State Govt Jobs, RTET