Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
|Click here for 70 OCT, ACT Trainee Post Details|
|Click here for Co-Pilot & Pilot Post Details|
SAIL Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 70 OCT, ACT Trainee Posts: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Chandrapur Ferro Alloy Plant, Chandarpur has issued a notification for the recruitment of 70 Operator cum Technician Trainee, Attendant cum Technician Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-09-2014 to 26-10-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fe,e how to apply are given below…
SAIL Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 70
Name of the Posts:
1. Operator cum Technician Trainee: 25 Posts
(i) Mechanical: 07 Posts
(ii) Metallurgy: 08 Posts
(iii) Electrical: 05 Posts
(iv) Instrumentation: 02 Posts
(v) Chemical: 03 Posts
2. Attendant cum Technician Trainee: 45 Posts
(i) Welder: 07 Posts
(ii) Turner: 07 Posts
(iii) Fitter: 16 Posts
(iv) Electrician: 10 Posts
(v) Motor Vehicle Mech: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 28 years as on 01-09-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matric and 3 Years (full time) Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ instrumentation/ Chemical from a Govt recognized institute for Sr.No:1 Post, SSC with ITI pass (full time) from a Govt recognized institute in Welder/ Turner/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Motor vehicle mechanic trades for Sr.No:2 Post.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written test, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.250/- for General/ OBC candidates for Sr.No:1 Post, Rs.150/- for Sr.No:2 Post through online by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking. SC/ ST/ PwD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sail.co.in from 27-09-2014 to 26-10-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id, scanned copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website http://www.sail.co.in/.
3. Click on the “Careers” —> “Ferro Alloy Plant”.
4. Select the appropriate position applied for.
5. Click on the “Recruitment for the posts of OCT(T) and ACT(T)- CFA”.
6. Read the notification & instructions carefully before applying online.
7. Now click on the “Apply” button.
8. Login your self by providing the details.
9. Fill all the details carefully and upload the scanned coopies of photograph and signature.
10. Pay the fee through online by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.
11. After payment of fee submit the application form.
12. An unique registration code with password will be displayed on the screen.
13. Note down the password and registration code and take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-09-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-10-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
SAIL Recruitment 2014 – Co-Pilot & Pilot Posts: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Co-Pilot & Pilot Vacancies to fly its Hawker- 750 and King Air B-200 air crafts. Eligible candidates may send their applications on or before 05-11-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
SAIL Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 02
Name of the Posts:
1. Co-Pilot for Hawker 750 Aircraft: 01 Post
2. Pilot for King Air B-200 Aircraft: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 50 years as on 01-10-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Current Indian CPL or equivalent DGCA recognized license with minimum 1000 hours total flying experience & should have relevant experience for post 1, Current Indian CPL or equivalent DGCA recognized license with Minimum 500 hours total flying experience out of which at least 50 hours on King Air B-200 as PIC.Type rated on King Air B-200 aircraft & relevant experience for post 2.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on basis of performance in the interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications with resume, along with Name, Age, email, address, Licenses, Qualification, Experience, Aircraft & Training details,latest passport size photograph & other relevant documents to to DGM (Pers-Rectt), Steel Authority of India Limited, 16th Floor, Scope Minar, Laxmi Nagar District Centre, Delhi -110092 on or before 05-11-2014 in an envelope superscribed with the post applied for.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 05-11-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, sail jobs