Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Sardar Patel University of Police – Apply online for Various Vacancies 2013: Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice, Jodhpur has issued notification for the recruitment of 16 various posts. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 04-03-2013. For more details regarding educational qualifications, and selection process, how to apply are given below…
SPUP Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies:
Name of the Post:16
1. Assistant Registrar: 04 Posts
2. Private Secretary: 01 Post
3. Section Officer: 01 Post
4. Personal Assistant: 01 Post
5. Stenographer: 03 Posts
6. Upper Division Clerk: 02 Posts
7. Information Assistant: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not more than 50 years for posts 1 to 3, not more than 45 years for post 4 & 6, not less than 18 years and not more than 35 years for post 5 & 7. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Graduate/ Masters Degree/ PG in relevant field with desired experience as per the post. Certificate with O level or higher level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under the control of Electronics Department of Government of India. Knowledge of Computer Application is necessary for all posts.
Application Fee: Candidate need to pay the fee of Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- in case of SC/ST/PHC persons in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.spup.org. After submission of Online Application form candidates should take the print out of the application form, affix photo, sign on the form, put left hand thumb impression and send it along with other hard copies of documents and Demand Draft to the Registrar, Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice, III H/1, Sector 3, JNV Univ. Staff Quarters, New Campus Road, Jodhpur on or before 04-03-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.spup.org.
2. Click on the link below the Recruitments ‘Apply Online’.
3. Upload the scanned photo & signature in the appropriate places.
4. Fill all the details in the Online Application form & enter the DD details.
5. Then click on the declaration check box and click on the next button.
6. If your application is accepted, a filled in application form will appear which will contains unique registration number and other details as entered by you.
7. Take a print out of the system generated application form and send it as mentioned above.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 04-03-2013.
For more details regarding the educational qualifications, selection process, experience, how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Tags:Rajasthan State Govt Jobs, SPUP Jobs