Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SBI Online – Apply Online for 2000 PO Recruitment 2015: State Bank of India (SBI) has announced notification for the recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies in State Bank of India (2015-16). Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online from 13-04-2015 to 02-05-2015. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 2000
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
Name of the Category:
1. SC: 308 posts
2. ST: 339 posts
3. OBC: 541 posts
4. GEN: 812 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01-04-2015 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-04-1985 and not later than 01-04-1994 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Note: Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01-09-2015. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01-09-2015.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, (Objective Test, Descriptive Test), Group Discussion & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, Rs.600/- (Application fee including intimation charges) for General & Others, Fee can be paid through Online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in from 13-04-2015 to 02-05-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates first scan their photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.sbi.co.in
3. Now open the appropriate Online Application Format available in the “Careers with us”.
4. Fill the application carefully with all the details. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
5. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
6. Candidate should note down the registration number and password.
7. Candidates can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed
8. After submission of online application form, proceed to Fee Payment.
9. Pay the prescribed fee through online mode in the respective bank.
10. On successful completion of fee payment process, registration of the online application will be complete.
11. After completion of registration process, take print out copies of application form and e-receipt for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration & Online Fee Payment: 13-04-2015.
Last Date for Online Registration & Online Fee Payment: 02-05-2015.
Last Date for Printing of Application: 17-05-2015.
Month of Exam: June 2015 (Tentatively).
For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
|SBI PO||More Information|
|Online Application||Apply Now|
|Selection Process||Get Details|
|Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|Exam Syllabus||Get Details|
Tags:Bank jobs, sbi jobs