Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SBI Online – Apply Online for 393 Specialist Officer Posts 2014: State Bank of India invites applications for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer posts in SBI, SBH, SBM, SBP, SBT. Eligible candidates can apply online form 19-02-2014 to 06-03-2014 and send the hard copy of application on or before 24-03-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
SBI Online Vacancy Details:
Total no of Posts: 393
Name of the Posts:
|Sl No||Name of the Post||Sl No||Name of the Post|
|1.||Manager: 10 Posts||15.||Dy. Manager: 02|
|2.||Dy. Manager: 02||Computer/ System:|
|3.||Asstt.Manager: 09||16.||Assistant Manager: 207|
|Analysts:||17.||Dy Manager: 09|
|4.||Chief Manager: 02||18.||Asst. Manager: 09|
|Librarian:||19.||Dy Manager: 04|
|5.||Asst Manager: 02||20.||Asst. Manager: 04|
|Chartered Accountant:||Official Language:|
|6.||Manager: 02||21.||Dy. Manager: 07|
|7.||Dy. Manager Post-I: 37||22.||Assistant Manager:10|
|8.||Dy. Manager Post-II: 18||Law:|
|9.||Asstt. Manager: 21||23.||Asstt. General: 02|
|Economist:||24.||Chief Manager: 02|
|10.||Asstt. Manager: 01||25.||Dy. Manager: 08|
|Risk Rater:||26.||Assistant Manager: 01|
|11.||Asstt. General Manager: 02||Security:|
|12.||Chief Manager: 01||27.||Dy. Manager: 12|
Bank Wise Vacancies:
1. State Bank of India: 313 Posts
2. State Bank of Hyderabad: 31 Posts
3. State Bank of Mysore: 11 Posts
4. State Bank of Patiala: 15 Posts
5. State Bank of Travancore: 23 Posts
|Sl No||Age Limit|
|For Sl No 1, 12, 13, 14, 17, 25, 27||between 21 years to 35 years|
|For Sl No 2, 15||22 years to 30 years|
|For Sl No 3, 5, 9, 10, 16, 18, 20, 22, 26||21 years to 30 years|
|For Sl No 4||21 years to 40 years|
|For Sl No 6||21 years to 38 years|
|For Sl No 7, 8||21 years to 35 years|
|For Sl No 11, 24||21 years to 45 years|
|For Sl no 19, 21||21 years to 33 years|
|For Sl No 23||40 years to 45 years|
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EXS/ Persons Ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division candidates.
|Sl No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Manager||PG Degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics|
|2.||Dy. Manager||PG Degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics|
|3.||Asstt. Manager||PG Degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics|
|4.||Chief Manager||M.Sc (Statistics/ Operations Research|
|5.||Asstt. Manager||Bachelor’s degree in Library Science|
|6.||Manager||Qualified Chartered Accountant|
|7.||Dy. Manager||Qualified Chartered Accountant|
|8.||Asstt. Manager||Qualified Chartered Accountant|
|9.||Asstt. Manager||Qualified Chartered Accountant|
|10.||Asstt. Manager||MA in Economics (minimum 55% marks)|
|11.||Asstt. General Manager||MBA (Finance)|
|12.||Chief Manager||MBA (Finance)|
|14.||Manager||MBA (Finance)/ M. Sc. (Statistics)|
|15.||Dy. Manager||MBA (Finance)/ M. Sc. (Statistics)|
|16.||Assistant Manager||B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science|
|17.||Dy Manager||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|18.||Asst. Manager||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|19.||Dy Manager||Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering|
|20.||Asst. Manager||Degree In Electrical Engineering|
|21.||Dy. Manager||PG in Hindi with English as a subject at Degree level|
|22.||Assistant Manager||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi|
|23.||Asstt. General||Graduate with a degree in Law|
|24.||Chief Manager||Graduate with a degree in Law|
|25.||Dy. Manager||Graduate with a degree in Law|
|26.||Assistant Manager||Graduate with a degree in Law|
|27.||Dy. Manager||An officer with min 5 years commissioned service in Army/ Navy|
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Written Examination (Online) and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for all and Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
The Online mode transaction can be done by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking from 19-02-2014 to 06-03-2014.
The offline mode transaction can be done with system generated cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidates details at any State Bank of India branch counter from 21-02-2014 to 08-03-2014.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com from 19-02-2014 to 06-03-2014 and candidates for the post of Dy. Manager (Security) have to send the computer generated hard copy of application duly signed and pasted with their recent photographs along with relevant documents (date of birth, service certificate/ discharge certificate, caste certificate, if belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC categories) and send in an envelop superscribed with “Application for the post of Dy Manager (Security)” to General Manager, State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd Floor, BBR, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021(Maharashtra), India on or before 24-03-2014.
Note: A candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
1. Candidates should have a valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help candidates in getting call letter/ interview advices by email.
2. Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
3. Log on to www.statebankofindia.com/ www.sbi.co.in.
4. Click on Recruitment -> Apply Online.
5. Fill all the fields and click on Submit button.
6. When the data is saved, provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system.
7. Candidate can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed and this facility will be available for three times only.
8. Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India (Offline Payment).
9. Offline Payment: System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee at any branch of State Bank of India. Once fee is paid, the registration process is completed.
10. Online Payment: The online payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the date entered by the candidate will be generated; which may be printed for record.
11. Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/ e-mail after three working days from the date of payment of fees. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
12. Three days after fee payment, candidates will also have a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details.
13. The printout of the application form and fee receipt should be retained with the candidate. It will have to be submitted at the time of interview, if called for.
Starting Date of Online Application: 19-02-2014
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06-03-2014
Starting Date of Online Payment of Fee: 19-02-2014.
Last Date for Online Payment of Fee: 06-03-2014.
Starting Date of Offline Payment of Fee: 21-02-2014
Last Date of Offline Payment of Fee: 08-03-2014
Last Date for Reprint of Application: 25-03-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 24-03-2014
Date for Downloading of call letter for Online test: 10-04-2014 On-wards.
Date of Online Test: 19-04-2014
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, sbi jobs