Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SBI Online – Apply Online for 6425 Clerks in Associate Banks 2014: State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 6425 Clerks in Associate Banks of State Bank of India. Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online from 20-11-2014 to 09-12-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 6425
Name of the Posts: Clerks
Name of the Bank & Posts:
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 20 – 28 years as on 01-12-2014 i.e candidates born between 01-12-1986 & 01-12-1994 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university, or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central/ State Government.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of online test (General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Marketing Aptitude/ Computer Knowledge) & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.600/- for General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS candidates through online or offline mode.
Offline Mode: After submission of online application form take printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. Fee will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete.
Online Payment: Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available there at. The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt will be generated, take print out of it.
How to Apply: Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 20-11-2014 to 09-12-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates first scan their photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
3. Now open the appropriate Online Application Format available in the “Careers with us”.
4. Fill the application carefully with all the details. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
5. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
6. Candidate should note down the registration number and password.
7. Candidates can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed
8. After submission of online application form, proceed to Fee Payment.
9. Pay the prescribed fee through online/ offline mode in the respective bank.
10. On sucessful completion of fee payment process, registration of the online application will be complete.
11. After completion of registration process, take print out copies of application form and fee receipt/ e-receipt for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-11-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-12-2014
Payment of Fee through Online from: 20-11-2014 to 09-12-2014
Payment of Fee through Offline from: 22-11-2014 to 11-12-2014.
Last date for printing of applications: 24-12-2014
Candidates can download Call Letter after: 07-01-2015
Tentatively Examination will be held in: Jan/ Feb 2015
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
|SBI Associate Bank Clerks||More Information|
|SBI Associate Bank Clerk Notification 2014-15||Get Details|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|SBI Associate Bank Clerk Eligibility Details||Get Details|
|SBI Associate Bank Clerk Selection Process||Get Details|
|SBI Associate Bank Clerk Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|SBI Associate Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus||Get Details
Tags:Bank jobs, sbi jobs