Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Clerk Posts: Supreme Court of India has given a notification for the recruitment of Law Clerk cum Research Assistant vacancies on short term contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 30-04-2015 at 00:00 hours to 16-05-2015 at 24:00 hours. Other details like age, qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
Supreme Court of India Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Law Clerk cum Research Assistant
Age Limit: Candidates age limit must not be above 27 years of age as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Law Graduation having a Bachelor Degree in Law from any School/ College/ University/ Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test & interview.
Application/ Test Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.200/- plus bank charges through online by using payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online www.sci.nic.in from 30-04-2015 at 00:00 hours to 16-05-2015 at 24:00 hours.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before going to apply online candidates should have a valid email id & phone number.
2. Candidates need to scan their photograph, signature.
3. Log on to the website www.sci.nic.in
4. Click on Recruitment.
5. Click on Online Registration for Engagement of Clerk cum Research Assistant.
6. Read all instructions carefully
7. Log in your self.
8. Fill all the mandatory details.
9. Click on Submit Button.
10. After submission of online application a unique registration id will be displayed on the screen.
11. Make a note that registration id.
12. Pay the fee.
13. Take print out of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-04-2015 at 00:00 hours
Closing Date to Apply Online: 16-05-2015 at 24:00 hours
For more details like age, qualification, selection process, fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Supreme Court of India jobs