Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TMB Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Clerk Vacancies: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB) has issued notification against recruitment of Clerks 2013. Eligible candidates must apply online from 22-05-2013 to 15-06-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
TMB Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Clerks
Age Limit: Candidate age must below 24 years for Graduates and below 26 years for Post Graduates as on 31-03-2013. (Age relaxations will be extended as per rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Graduate(Arts, Commerce & Science) other than Engineering category with minimum of 55% marks or a Post Graduate, from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations or An Engineering Graduate with 60% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC / ST Candidates) in the form of crossed demand draft drawn in favour of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Payable at Thoothukudi/ Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Objective Type Exam and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through online from 22-05-2013 to 15-06-2013. After submission of online application must take the print out of online application, super scribe the name of the post on the envelope and send it along with DD and copies of relevant certificates and should be super scribed as “Application for Recruitment of Clerks 2013″ and send to The General Manager, Human Resources Development Department, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi 628 002 on or before 5 days from the date of Online Registration.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.tmb.in and Click on Recruitment/ Career Openings link.
2. Select the ‘Click Here to Know more’ link.
3. And register yourself by clicking on ‘Click Here to Register’ link.
4. After registering, login with the user id and password as selected by you.
5. After login, you need to upload your complete resume on the server (if you have already uploaded your resume, skip this step).
6. Once the complete resume is updated on the server, please visit this page again and you will see the option “Click Here to Apply for this job online”. If you still do not see this link, you can try to re-load / re-fresh this page from the server. Please remember this option will be accessible only after you login with your user id and password.
7. After submission of online application must take the print out of online application and send it to the above mentioned address on or before 5 days from the date of Online Registration.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 22-05-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 15-06-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 5 Days from the Date of Online E-Application filing but not later than 20-06-2013.
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and training and probation period, click on the link given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, TMB Jobs