Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TNPSC CSSE II 2012 – Apply Online for 138 Various Vacancies: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued notification against recruitment of 138 various vacancies included in Combined Subordinate Services Examination (CSSE) – II. Eligible candidates must apply through online mode on or before 31-05-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and How to apply are given below…
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 138
Names of the Posts:
1. Station Officer – 19 vacancies
2. Junior Inspector – 111 vacancies
3. Store-Keeper – 07 vacancies
4. Assistant Supervisor – 01 vacancy
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be above 20 years for Station Officer Post and 18 years for remaining posts. Upper age limit would be 30 years for General candidates for any of the posts. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-07-2012.
Educational qualification: Candidates are asked to go through the notification for post wise and category wise required educational qualification.
Application Fee: General Candidates need to pay examination fee and cost of application of Rs. 150/- through Online or Offline mode. Reserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 50/- only towards registration fee.
i) Through Online payment fee must be paid through Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit card.
ii) Through Offline payment fee paid through Challan (generated from bank website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office within two days from the date of submission of application.
Selection procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test. Candidates applying for Jr. Inspector post must also appear for Oral Test and those applying for Station Officer post must appear for Oral Test and Physical Test in addition.
How to apply: Candidates have to apply through online mode through website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpsscexams.net, TNPSC websites on or before 31-05-2012. After submission of application candidates must send the print of application form to the Commission.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website.
3. Click on “Apply Online” link besides the name of the post or service for which they wish to apply.
4. Candidates should fill all mandatory columns, upload photograph and signature and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. After submitting Application, application number and password generated.
6. Take note and also take print of application which must be sent to the commissioner.
Date of Notification: 02-05-2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31-05-2012
Last Date for Fee Payment through Offline Mode: 04-06-2012
Date of Written Examination: 28-07-2012 from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm
For more details like pay scale, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, online application process and other details of TNPSC Recruitment click on the link given below……
Tags:Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs, Tnpsc jobs