Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UCO Bank PO Selection Process – Probationary Officers – www.ucobank.com: UCO Bank selects eligible candidates for Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies by conducting a written examination. The guide lines regarding UCO Bank PO Selection Process is given below. These guide lines are useful for those candidates who preparing for the UCO Bank PO Examination.
UCO Bank PO Selection Process details:
UCO Bank PO Selection Process depends upon the written test and interview.
A) Written test: This is test of 2 papers
a) Objective test: This paper consists with 4 sections
1. Test of General Awareness & Computers
2. Test of English Language
3. Test of Quantitative Aptitude
4. Test of Reasoning (High Level)
b) Descriptive paper:
B) Interview: Depending upon the no of vacancies who rank high in the merit list will be called for interview.
Final Selection: Final selection should be based on the aggregate marks obtained in the Written Tests and Interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the qualifying mark for descriptive test?
Ans. 40% for General category and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PC candidates..
2. On what basis the final selection will be?
Ans. Based on the marks obtained in the written test and interview those who rank high will be selected.
3. Is there any negative marks in objective test?
4. If i got more than pass marks in 3 objective papers and less than pass marks in one objective paper am i eligible for interview?
Ans. The candidate should pass each of the objective paper and descriptive paper separately.
5. The selected candidate have a right to choose a posting area on his like?
Ans. The decision will be taken by the bank.
Tags:UCO Bank PO Selection Process, UCO Bank Probationary Officer Selection Process, www.ucobank.com