Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Vehicle Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for LDC, Ward Sahayak & Other Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Indian Ordnance Factories, Vehicle Factory Jabalpur invites application for recruitment of Radiographer, LDC, Fireman, Durwan, Ward Sahayak Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 19-09-2014 to 09-10-2014 by 5:00 PM. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Vehicle Factory Jabalpur Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 22
Name of the Posts:
1. Radiographer: 01 Post
2. LDC: 08 Posts
3. Fireman: 03 Posts
4. Durwan: 03 Posts
5. Ward Sahayak: 07 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 27 years for Sl no 1, 3, 5 Posts, between 18 years to 27 years for Sl no 2 Post, 20 years to 27 years for Sl no 4 Post as on 09-10-2014. Age relaxations is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should pass 10+2 or equivalent with Science subject and Diploma/ Certificate in Radiographer Sl no 1 Post, 12th Class or equivalent with typing speed of 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi for Sl no 2 Post, 10th Class pass with Basic Course in Fire Fighting for Sl no 3 Post, Matriculation or equivalent for Sl no 4 Post, 10th class or equivalent for Sl no 5 Post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Written Examination, Skill Test, Endurance test, physical standard test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- using Debit Card or Credit Card and no fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-servicemen & Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.vfj.nic.in from 19-09-2014 to 09-10-2014 by 5:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email ID and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size colour photograph (between 20KB to 30 KB) & signature (between 5KB to 10 KB).
3. Logon to the website http://www.vfj.nic.in/.
4. Click on Recruitment —> CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
5. Click on Click Here before part -I Registration.
6. Fill all the details and click on Submit button.
7. Make payment as mentioned in application fee.
8. Click on Part -II Registration and fill the remaining details.
9. Click on Submit button.
10. Take print out of application and retain it for future use.
Starting Date of Online Application: 19-09-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09-10-2014 by 5:00 PM.
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply, pay scale and other information are available in the following link…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Vehicle Factory Jabalpur jobs