Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Vehicle Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2014 – Apply online for 342 Machinist, Fitter & Other Posts: Vehicle Factory Jabalpur, Indian Ordinance Factory, Ministry of Defence, Madhya Pradesh has posted employment notification for recruitment of 342 Machinist, Fitter & Other Posts in Group ‘C’ Industrial Employees (IE). Eligible candidates can apply online from 18-12-2013 to 07-01-2014. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Vehicle Factory Jabalpur Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 342
Name of the Posts:
1. Examiner Engg: 13 Posts
2. Fitter Automobile: 41 Posts
3. Fitter Electric: 02 Posts
4. Fitter Genl: 53 Posts
5. Fitter Instrument: 01 Post
6. Fitter T & G: 01 Post
7. Grinder: 10 Posts
8. Machinist: 137 Posts
9. Mason: 01 Post
10. Miller: 15 Posts
11. Millwright: 11 Posts
12. Painter: 06 Posts
13. Turner: 39 Posts
14. Welder: 12 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 32 years as on closing date of submission i.e., 07-01-2014. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent & NAC/ NTC issued by National Council of Trades for Vocational Training (NCTVT) certificate in relevant trade or ITI or its equivalent Diploma.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selcted based on written test and Trade test.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 50/- to be paid through Payment Gateway, linked with on-line application, using Debit Card or Credit Card. For SC/ST/PH/ Ex-Serviceman/Women and Ex-TA of VFJ Jabalpur are exempted from paying application fee
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.vfj.nic.in from 18-12-2013 to 07-01-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should possess valid E-Mail ID and mobile No.
2. Logon to the website www.vfj.nic.in and open the recruitment link and click on the Click here.
3. Enter all the manadatory details given in the application.
4. While applying for any post, the candidate should have a facility to take print out of the filled in Application Form and the Acknowledgement Slip.
5. Candidate should have Debit Card or Credit Card of any bank through which he/she can transmit the application fee on-line.
6. Candidate should have latest passport size colour photograph (between 20 to 30 KB) as well as his/her signature (between 5 to 10KB) scanned in jpg or jpeg format for uploading in the Application Form.
7. Candidates should have scanned copies of Age Proof (i.e.10th Mark sheet/Transfer Certificate), NAC/NTC certificate, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate and Ex-Serviceman Certificate as applicable. (All Certificates should be between 70 to 100 KB each).
8. After applying On-line, submit the application form the candidate is required to download /print the duly filled ‘Application Form’ and the ‘Acknowledgement Slip’ generated by the system for future references.
Date of Commencement of Online Application: 18-12-2013.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07-01-2014.
Last Date of receipt of duly filled hardcopy/ printout of online application, by post: 27-01-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply, pay scale and other information are available in the following link…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Vehicle Factory Jabalpur jobs