Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Result Update :
Allahabad bank has given 1100 clerks vacancies recruitment notification 2011. For complete details click on below link ….
Allahabad Bank Online Application – 1500 PO Vacancies Apply Now: Allahabad Bank invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 1500 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies. The details like age limit, educational qualification and other details of Allahabad Bank Online Application are given below.
Allahabad Bank Vacancy details:
Total no of vacancies: 1500 Vacancies
Name of the post: Probationary Officer
Age limit: 21-30 years as on 01-01-2011 age relaxation as per rules.
Educational qualification: Degree in any discipline with 55% marks (SC-ST-PC 50% marks)
Selection procedure: Selection should be based on written test, interview.
Application fee: Rs 400/- (Rs 50/- for SC-ST-PC) pay through fee payment challan in Allahabad Bank.
How to apply: The eligible candidates have to apply only through online www.allahabadbank.in from 01-02-2011 to 01-03-2011 after submitting the online application the candidate should keep a print out copy of the application for future references.
Instructions for candidates to apply online:
1. The candidates have to apply online only through www.allahabadbank.in from 01-02-2011 to 01-03-2011.
2. Before online apply the candidate has to down load the fee challan from www.allahabadbank.in and fill the challan and Pay the fee in any Allahabad Bank branches from 01-02-2011 to 01-03-2011.
3. After payment of fee the candidate should obtain the fee receipt by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Branch Code Number (b) Journal Number (c) date of deposit & amount filled in by the Branch Official.
4. Before applying online the candidate should have a valid E mail ID otherwise create a new E mail ID that should be in working for the duration of the project.
5. The candidate revisits the www.allahabadbank.in and submits the application
6. The candidates have to apply online by having fee challan and necessary certificates to complete the application.
7. After filling the details carefully click submit button and note down the allotted System Generated Application Registration Number and Password for future use after that take a print out of the application for further references.
8. The candidate should submit the original counterfoil of Fee challan along with call letter at the time of written test otherwise the candidate not allowed for the written test.
Opening date for online registration: 01-02-2011
Closing date for online registration: 01-03-2011
Opening and closing date for payment of fee: 01-02-2011 to 01-03-2011
Written test date of Probationary Officers: 17-04-2011
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification and computer qualification, how to apply, pay scale, selection procedure, written test date, centers and other details of Allahabad Bank Online Application is given at the following link.
Tags:Allahabad Bank, Allahabad Bank Online Application, allahabad bank po