Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Result Update: Andhra bank has declared written test results of Clerk Vacancies. Click on below link for Clerk written test results…
Andhra Bank Online Application Form – 1000 Clerks, 450 PO Vacancies 2011: Andhra Bank has issued latest recruitment notification in the year 2011. Andhra bank asking online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 1000 Clerks, 450 Probationary Officers (PO) Vacancies. The details regarding age limit, educational qualification and other details of Andhra Bank is given below.
Andhra Bank Clerk , PO Vacancy details:
Total no of vacancies: 1450 vacancies.
Name of the post:
1. Clerk: 1000 vacancies
2. Probationary Officers (PO): 450 Vacancies
Age limit: For Clerks 18-28 years, for Probationary Officers (PO) 18-30 years age relaxation as per rules.
For Clerks: Degree in any discipline from recognized university or 10+2 or equivalent with 60% marks.
For Probationary Officers: Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from recognized university with 60% marks or its equivalent CGPA.
Selection procedure: Selection should be depends upon the written test and Interview.
Application Fee: Rs 400/- for PO, Rs 250/- for Clerks , (Rs 75/-for SC-ST ) pay the fee through fee payment challan in any nearest Andhra Bank branches.
How to apply: The eligible candidates are required to apply for clerks and POs through online www.andhrabank.in from 25-01-2011 to 22-02-2011. The candidate should follow necessary guidelines and instructions for successful submission of the online application.
Instructions for candidates to apply online for Clerks and POs:
1. The candidates have to apply online only through www.andhrabank.in from 25-01-2011 to 22-02-2011.
2. Before online apply the candidate has to down load the fee challan from www.andhrabank.in and fill the challan and Pay the fee in any Andhra Bank branches or pay through NEFT in any bank.
3. After payment of fee the candidate should obtain the fee receipt by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Branch Code Number (b) Transaction ID (c) date of deposit & amount filled in by the Branch Official.
4. Before applying online the candidate should have a valid E mail ID otherwise create a new E mail ID that should be in working for the duration of the project.
5. The candidate revisits the www.andhrabank.in and submits the application
6. The candidates have to apply online by having fee challan and necessary certificates to complete the application.
7. After filling the details carefully click submit button and note down the allotted System Generated Application Registration Number and Password for future use after that take a print out of the application for further references.
8. The candidate should submit the original counterfoil of Fee challan or NEFT fee payment challan along with call letter at the time of written test otherwise the candidate not allowed for the written test.
Note: The candidates have a facility to modify the submitted online application after 2 days of registration up to 24-02-2011.
Important dates for Clerks and POs recruitment:
Opening date for online registration for clerk & PO: 25-01-2011
Closing date for online registration for clerk & PO: 22-02-2011
Written test date for Probationary Officers (PO): 08-05-2011
Written test date for Clerks: 15-05-2011
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification and how to apply, pay scale, selection procedure, online apply details, written test date, centers and other details of Andhra Bank Online Application is given at the below link.
Tags:andhra bank, Andhra Bank Clerks, Andhra Bank Online Application