Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
AP Forest Department Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 2167 FSO, FBO, ABO & Other Posts: Andhra Pradesh (AP) Forest Department, Hyderabad has posted employment notification for the recruitment of Forest Section Officers (FSO), Forest Beat Officers (FBO), Assistant Beat Officers (ABO), Thanadars, Bunglow Watchers and Technical Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates may apply online from 17-02-2014 to 03-03-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
AP Forest Department Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 2167
Name of the Posts:
1. Forest Section Officers: 151 Posts
2. Forest Beat Officers: 751 Posts
3. Assistant Beat Officers: 1224 Posts
4. Thanadars: 16 Posts
5. Bunglow Watchers: 11 Posts
6. Technical Assistant: 14 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not less than 18 years and should not more than 30 years for Posts 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 and 36 years for Post 6 as on 01-07-2014. The Upper age limit is 35 years for Posts 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 and 41 years for Post 6 in case of SC/ ST & BC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with Chemical or Mechanical or Civil Engineering for Post 1, Passed in Intermediate examination for Post 2, Passed in 10th Class for Posts 3, 4 & 5 and possess trade certificate of draftsman (Civil) trade i.e., I.T.I in the state or its equivalent examination for Post 6.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Physical Measurements, Written examination, Certificate verification followed by Walking Test & Medical examination for Posts 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 and Written examination for Post 6.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.300/- and Rs.150/- for SC/ ST towards Application Fee, Processing Fee and Examination Fee for each post. The Payment of fee can be done online through Credit Card/ Debit Card or go to Mee-Seva/ AP Online Centers and make the fee after furnishing details of name, community, educational qualification and physical measurements.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official Websites www.forest.ap.nic.in and www.apfdrt.org between 17-02-2014 to 03-03-2014.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Log on to the website www.forest.ap.nic.in or www.apfdrt.org.
2. Click on Apply Online and if you have already account in this website then login else create a new account.
3. Pay the fee as mentioned above either in online or offline mode.
4. Keep scanned copies (for uploading while applying online) of Photographs, signature, community certificate, S.S.C certificate, Physical Measurement certificate.
5. Log in to your account by entering User ID and Password, fill all the mandatory details and submit.
6. Take print out of Online application form for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 17-02-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 03-03-2014.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 02-03-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:AP Forest department jobs, AP State Govt Jobs