Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
CDAC Pune Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 73 Project Engineer Posts: Centre for development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Pune has posted employment notification against recruitment of 72 Project Engineers. Eligible candidates may apply may apply through online mode and submit the applications on or before 06-12-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
CDAC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 73
Names of Posts:
I. Project Engineer – III: 06 Posts
1. Software Development: 03 Posts
2. Hardware Design: 01 Post
3. Software Design: 01 Post
4. Marketing: 01 Post
II. Project Engineer – II: 23 Posts
1. Linguistics: 02 Posts
2. System Administration: 01 Post
3. Software Development: 06 Posts
4. Web Development: 04 Posts
5. Faculty (Core): 03 Posts
6. Training Centre Network Coordinator: 01 Post
7. Marketing: 01 Post
8. Environment Science: 01 Post
9. Hardware Design: 01 Post
10. Software Design: 01 Post
11. Project Execution: 02 posts
III. Project Engineer I: 43 Posts
1. Linguistics: 07 Posts
2. System Administration: 01 Post
3. Software Development: 16 Posts
4. Flash Development: 01 Post
5. Testing: 02 Posts
6. Hardware Design: 03 Posts
7. Software Design: 01 Post
8. Environment Science: 02 Posts
9. Bioinformatics: 04 Posts
10. Computational Fluid Dynamics: 01 Post
11. Computational Structural Mechanics: 02 Posts
12. Web Designing: 03 Posts
IV. Project Assistant – I: 01 Post
1. Technical Assistance: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 35 years for Project Engineer III, Project Asst I, below 32 years for Project Engineer III, below 30 years for Project Engineer III as on the 06-12-2013.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 1st Class B.E. /B. Tech./MCA/ or equivalent degree in Computer Sci. / IT/ Electrical Engg./ Electronics & Comm. With relevant experience for Project Engineer III, II and I and First Class B.E. /B. Tech in Environmental Science / Meteorology / Chemistry/ physics/ Chemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Civil Engineering for Environment Science posts and First Class MA in Computational Linguistics /Natural Language Processing (NLP)/Applied Linguistics/ Linguistics/ Hindi/ English/ Sanskrit for Linguistics, 1st Class M. Sc Bioinformatics for Bioinformatics, First Class B.F.A, BAA/ MFA, MAA/ Fine Artist for Web Designing and Diploma in Engineering with at least 4 years post qualification Experience (IT/ Computer) for Project Asst I.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the desired post in online by clicking on the post name from the web site www.cdac.in on or before 06-12-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.cdac.in and select the recruitment link.
2. Click on the name of desired post and read all details carefully.
3. Click on Apply Online button.
4. Fill all marked details carefully in all the four stages of Online Application.
5. Submit the Application and take print of application form and send it to the address mentioned above.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 06-12-2013.
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and Position Codes, click on the links given below…
Tags:CDAC Pune Jobs, Central Govt. Jobs