Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Collector Office Yavatmal Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 105 Clerk-Typist, Talathi Posts: District Collector Office Yavatmal, Maharashtra has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 105 Clerk-Typist, Talathi Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 17-05-2014 to 30-05-2014 up to 06:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Collector Office Yavatmal Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 105
Name of the Post:
1. Clerk-Typist: 55 Posts
2. Talathi: 50 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 33 years for Unreserved, 38 years for Reserved candidates. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess SSC or equivalent qualification with typing speed of 40 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Marathi for S.No.1, Degree from Recognized University or equivalent qualification with knowledge in Marathi for S.No.2.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test.
Examination Fee: Unreserved candidates must pay Rs. 200/- and Reserved category candidates must pay Rs.100/- as application fee in SBI Challan (State Bank ofIndia) Ac-No.33839365556. No fee for Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through website collytl.applyjobz.com or yavatmal.nic.in from 17-05-2014 to 30-05-2014 up to 06:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo & signature.
2. Log on to the website collytl.applyjobz.com or yavatmal.nic.in Candidates must keep on hand all necessary documents.
3. Click on “Apply Online” and start filling the form
4. Select the post you want to apply.
5. After filling required information, system will generate log in ID, password and SBI challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS.
6. Take a print out of Log in Details and Challan by clicking on “Print my Challan details” button.
7. Make the payment in nearest SBI.
8. Candidates should remember that, it takes one working day for reconciliation of fee paid in
9. Log in again on the website, click on “Fill application form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application.
Starting Date for online Applications: 17-05-2014.
Closing Date for online Applications: 30-05-2014 up to 06:00 PM.
Starting Date for down loading Hall Tickets:
For Clerk-Typist: 02-06-2014 on wards.
For Talathi: 11-06-2014 on wards.
Date of Written Test for Clerk-Typist: 08-06-2014.
Date of Written Test for Talathi: 22-06-2014.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below given link…
Tags:Collector Office Yavatmal Jobs, Maharashtra State Govt Jobs