Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Collector Office Yavatmal Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Clerk Typist & Driver Posts: District Collector Office Yavatmal, (Maharashtra) has announced recruitment advertisement of 28 Clerk cum Typist, Clerk, Driver & Peon Posts Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 06-09-2013 to 21-09-2013 up to 05:30 PM. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
Collector Office Yavatmal Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 28
Name of the Post:
1. Clerk cum Typist (Revenue Department): 10 Posts
2. Clerk cum Typist (Sahzilla Nibandhak): 01 Post
3. Clerk: 07 Posts
4. Driver (Forest Department): 04 Posts
5. Driver (Sahzilla Nibandhak): 01 Post
6. Peon: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 33 years for Unreserved, 38 years for Reserved candidates. Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess SSC with Marathi & English Typing for S.No.1, 2 & 3 posts, minimum 4th class with valid license for S.No.4 & 5 posts, minimum 4th class for S.No.6 post.
Examination Fee: Unreserved candidates must pay Rs. 200/- and Reserved category candidates must pay Rs.100/- as application fee in SBI Chhallan (State Bank ofIndia) Ac-No.33149684577. No fee for Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through website http://collytl.applyjobz.com or http://yavatmal.nic.in from 06-09-2013 to 21-09-2013 up to 05:30 PM. after submisssion of online application send the Xerox copy of online application & Bank chhallan to District Officer & Chairman of the Selection Committee, Yavatmal, pin -445 001 (Maharashtra) on or before 23-09-2013.
Instructions for online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo & signature.
2. Log on to the website http://collytl.applyjobz.com or http://yavatmal.nic.in Candidates must keep on hand all necessary documents.
3. Click on “Apply Online” and start filling the form
4. Select the post you want to apply.
5. After filling required information, system will generate log in ID, password and SBI challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS.
6. Take a print out of Log in Details and Challan by clicking on “Print my Challan details” button.
7. Make the payment in nearest SBI.
8. Candidates should remember that, it takes one working day for reconciliation of fee paid in SBI.
9. Log in again on the website, click on “Fill application form” link and complete and approve and take 2 printouts of the online application (1 for candidate) & send the hard copy of online application & SBI Chhallan above the address.
Starting Date for online Applications: 06-09-2013.
Closing Date for online Applications: 21-09-2013 up to 05:30 PM.
Starting Date for down loading Hall Tickets: from 30-09-2013 on wards
Date of Written Test: 06-10-2013 (Sunday).
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below given link…
Tags:Collector Office Yavatmal Jobs, Maharashtra State Govt Jobs