Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Indian Army 10+2 TES 2014 – Apply Online for 90 Posts: Indian Army has issued a notification for unmarried Male candidates for Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 33 Commencing from Jan 2015. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-11-2014 at 10:00 Hrs to 28-11-2014 at 10:00 Hrs (Extended upto 30-11-2014). For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 90
Name of the Post: 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 33
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 161/2 – 191/2 years as on first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01-01-1996 and not after 01-01-1999 (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 01-11-2014 at 10:00 Hrs to 28-11-2014 at 10:00 Hrs (Extended upto 30-11-2014)
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the coies of photograph, signature
2. Log on through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
3. Click on the “Online Application for 10+2(TES) -33 Course (CLICK HERE)
4. Read the notification & instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on the “Sign Up” button for new users.
6. Fill the details carefully and submit the application.
7. Now relogin with username & password.
8. Fill the details carefully and upload the copies of photograph and signature.
9. Check the details and submit the form & take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-11-2014 at 10:00 Hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-11-2014 at 10:00 Hrs (Extended upto 30-11-2014).
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below and (Refer Employment Newspaper Dated:18-10-2014 to 24-10-2014, Page No:16)….
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Indian Army Jobs