Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Indian Army 120th Technical Graduate Course Jan 2015: Indian Army has given a notification for married/ unmarried male Engineering Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Indian Army for 120th Technical Graduate Course January 2015. Eligible candidates may apply online from 19-05-2014 by 10.00 hrs to 18-06-2014 by 17.00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 60
Name of the Course: Technical Graduate Course
Name of the Engineering Stream:
1. Civil: 15 Posts
2. Mechanical: 10 Posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 05 Posts
4. Automobile/ Workshop Technology: 01 Post
5. Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 01 Post
6. Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ InfoTech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc): 05 Posts
7. Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 08 Posts
8. Electronics/ Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 05 Posts
9. Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 02 Posts
10. Architecture/ Building construction Technology: 02 Posts
11. Food Tech/ Bio Tech/ Bio Medical Engg: 02 Posts
12. Chemical Engg: 01 Post
13. Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg: 01 Post
14.Industrial/ Manufacturing Engg/ Industrial Engg & Mgt/ Production: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 years to 27 years at the time of commencement of course (Candidate should born between 02-01-1988 & 01-01-1995 both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Engineering Degree or appeared in the final year of Engineering course.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 19-05-2014 by 10.00 hrs to 18-06-2014 by 17.00 hrs. Take print out of PDF format file and retain it for future use.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2. Click on Officers Menu button, followed by How to Apply button.3. Click on Apply Online for particular entry on the Home Page.
4. Click on New Registration Sign Up, Fill all the details and Submit.
5. Candidate should note unique User Name and Password.
6. Click on desired post link and Fill all the details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. Take print out of PDF format file and retain it for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration of Applications: 19-05-2014 by 10.00 hrs.
Last Date for Online Registration of Applications: 18-06-2014 by 17.00 hrs.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Indian Army Jobs