Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Indian Army 121th Technical Graduate Course July 2015: Indian Army has issued a notification for recruitment of married/ unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission for 121th Technical Graduate Course July 2015 in all Arms/ Services. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-12-2014 at 10:00 Hrs to 31-12-2014 at 17:00 Hrs. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 60
Name of the Course: Technical Graduate Course
Name of the Engineering Stream:
1. Civil: 15 Posts
2. Mechanical: 10 Posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 05 Posts
4. Automobile/ Workshop Technology: 01 Post
5. Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 01 Post
6. Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ InfoTech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc): 05 Posts
7. Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 08 Posts
8. Electronics/ Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 05 Posts
9. Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 02 Posts
10. Architecture/ Building construction Technology: 02 Posts
11. Food Tech/ Bio Tech/ Bio Medical Engg: 02 Posts
12. Chemical Engg: 01 Post
13. Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg: 01 Post
14.Industrial/ Manufacturing Engg/ Industrial Engg & Mgt/ Production: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 – 27 years at the time of commencement of course (Candidate should born between 02-07-1988 & 01-07-1995 both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Engineering Degree or appeared in the final year of Engineering course.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of medical test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 01-12-2014 at 10:00 Hrs to 31-12-2014 at 17:00 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2. Click on Officers Menu button, followed by How to Apply button.
3. Click on Apply Online for particular entry on the Home Page.
4. Click on New Registration Sign Up, Fill all the details and Submit.
5. Candidate should note unique User Name and Password.
6. Click on desired post link and Fill all the details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. Take print out of PDF format file and retain it for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2014 at 10:00 Hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2014 at 17:00 Hrs.
Interviews will be held in: March/ April 2015 onwards
Course commencing at IMA, Dehradun, Uttarakhand in: July 2015.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Indian Army Jobs